Which card is elusive?

I bet everyone of you has a certain card you really want to have but just refuses to drop from chests (now im not counting the people who get 200 keys a day from their freebieguild but all of us legit self-sufficient players that have to work for their cards :wink: (no attack, just so were clear whos this about, since im sure theres plenty of people who are in a freebieguild going ā€œoh i have all cards lets post that i have all cards in this topic about people missing a card and be totally rad and dominant likeā€ and i want to prevent that.)

For me the card i cant wait to get is garnok to compliment my atk team being lucian, cyclops, notsureyet(was thinking starcaller but meh , she removes my bluesā€¦ need a gem or troop summoner to stall or control), garnok (when i have him.)

ā€œgibe moni plezā€ -garnok.

Also want dark master since hes the only card that fits in there and dont have him yet either ;l

ā€œayyyā€ -dark master.

Oh thoughts are welcome to the above but prefer to just keep it about the troop you need building your dreamdeck and still havent got yet. :slight_smile: All to promote smart thinking/creativity thrown into the community.

-wskill ~gems of waraholic anonomouse.

Sorry but I have to take contention with this. Being in a guild that you donate lots of gold to does not mean ā€œnot working for your cardsā€, it means ā€œusing the system the way it was intended to be used to allow for advancementā€.

That being said I REALLY want another crimson bat so I can ascend it.

3 Likes

Shame we cant trade cards, that would be a real nice feature.

I actually have a crimson bat im not using, would np trade that thing in for a carnex or a garnok (garnok most likely)

hmm, I would do that trade carnex for bat = I choose bat :slight_smile:

It would be HEAVILY exploited.

Now to answer your thread, I am one of those ā€œfreebieguildā€ members and have all the Troops, however I only have a single The Silent One.

1 Like

+10 characters

how would it be exploited, i really dont see how.

Iā€™d give my right arm for Crimson Bat or any of the dragons that Iā€™m missing since I wellā€¦ just love dragons. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

im sure you love darkstone then :stuck_out_tongue:

Fingers are crossed for ya! Hopefully you will get one soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do! I also love Pridelands because Iā€™m a cat girl. :smile_cat:

Thank you :smile_cat: Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll make that dream vampire-ish team someday even if its when Iā€™m level gazillion.

Level 519 and no KoS. Need emotional support!

1 Like

Iā€™m missing like 15 legendaries on console so take your pick. lol On pc itā€™s even worse.

Finally got my gloomleaf this week at lvl ~430. Now iā€™m only missing garnok and psionā€¦

KOS would be on my ā€œlove to haveā€ list too.

2 Likes

Hello guildmate :slight_smile: I got so lucky Ibohr and got a psion out of a vip chest first key I used. Which was very helpful because I didnā€™t have any more gems lol.

2 Likes

Make alternate accounts, draw a Legendary and trade it to your main account for a common.

Rinse and repeat 1000x

1 Like

I also wondered why they didnā€™t have trading. But, I didnā€™t even think of that.

1 Like

high lvl person with all mythics could give there buddy all extra copies etc. to so you would start seeing lvl 25ā€™s etc. with full on mythics.
would be a major unbalance happen I think