Where are we all enjoying this wonderful game?

Thanks for the kudos @HiddenToots. And welcome to the map at spot 168. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey! Alright, go Queens! @HiddenToots
I was born in Flushing.

Iā€™m in Fort Worth, TX moved down here when I was 3, so sort of a transplanted Texan. :wink:

I get to say Yā€™all and yous guys, both with a straight face! :joy:

4 Likes

wooohoo! Iā€™m on the map!

yeah @efh313! Iā€™m a NYer too! Born and raised!

1 Like

giphy%20(1)

Boy I love that gif. :smile:

3 Likes

Wonderful thread @collectorofgems

I live in two places! What to show?
Lake Como - Italy
Or
Yokohama - Japan

3 Likes

Well @Fvffar, I think youā€™re the first member to post two locations. So you get spots #169 and 170. Welcome to the map.

And thanks for the kudos. I have greatly enjoyed everyone popping by to get a spot on the map. :+1:

1 Like

Yay, I got two spots!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I just started playing about two weeks ago here in Flushing, Queens in NYC. Gotta say I really love this community. Every time I have a question some one here always points me in the right direction.

I play on the PS4 and didnā€™t know this was originally a mobile game. Itā€™s better for me anyway. Easier on my phone battery.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Denthegod :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flushing, Queens in da HOUSE!
Represent!!

Thatā€™s where I was born @Denthegod! I made my way quickly to Texas, but NY is forever a second home to me. :wink:

4 Likes

Chicago, Illinois, USA over here!

2 Likes

Fayetteville, WV, USA

2 Likes

@Ashasekayi

Thank you for the welcome! This is a really fun game with great people always throwing me suggestions and help. One thing I like about this game: so far at my level my low ascension troops work. I donā€™t feel like the game is forcing me to spend money on it although I bought the prismatic orb last week (yes, I know I get it for free later but I just didnā€™t want to wait for it and it helps my troops out a lot). Right now Iā€™m working on unlocking and leveling all the kingdoms and when that gets done Iā€™ll be back on these forums to ask whatā€™s next.

@efh313

wow, youā€™re all the way out in Texas now, huh? I always tell myself itā€™ll be hard for me to leave the Flushing area because I will miss all the food (Chinese especially) but I been down to Austin before and they got food down there that ainā€™t no joke eitherā€¦ As a matter of fact so good one can be persuaded to leave the Chinese food in Flushing for it. LOL

3 Likes

The BBQ in Texas, hello Salt Lick Iā€™m looking at you, will reign supreme but thereā€™s not a pizzeria in this great state that can match a simple cheese slice from Queens.
If you canā€™t fold it in half and have grease running down to your elbow itā€™s not a Real pie and yes they are PIES! :wink:

2 Likes

Belgium, Brussels :belgium:

1 Like

PĆ©cs, Hungary

1 Like

Well a few new faces to the thread. Glad to see you fellow players of Gems of War. Here we go :

@Denthegod is in spot # 171
@Elarcadia is in spot # 172
@Neen1349 is in spot # 173
@Grimace is in spot # 174 and
@AnarchyChampion is in spot # 175

Welcome to the map all of you. Thank you for your positive comments. They are greatly appreciated. :smile:

5 Likes

Okc, OK. USA. Go Thunder! Oh yea and Sooners!

1 Like

Welcome to the map @BRchell. Youā€™re at spot # 176.

2 Likes

Iā€™m from Bangkok, Thailand! ^^

2 Likes