Where are we all enjoying this wonderful game?

Welcome @TimeKnight to spot # 177 on the map.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been to Austin, Texas! I didnā€™t get to eat much out there as I was only there for 5 days. I do remember eating sausages at a restaurant and they were nice but nothing more traditional like a pie or BBQ.

Iā€™m playing Gems of War from the office in Melbourne :wink: Though I canā€™t remember if I have a spot.

I also went to Thailand last October, it was super cool. Beautiful country, glad to see you here :slight_smile:

@Denthegod Welcome welcome welcome! Iā€™m so glad you feel that way about the game. I think we balance things nicely Iā€™m proud we can have a game that can support us as a company without having to make players feel as if they have to spend. Hopefully I will see you around.

3 Likes

Well @Cyrup I didnā€™t see you anywhere in the list of postings. Youā€™re office co-horts are on here though but thereā€™s no rule about more than one post for a location. :wink:

Welcome to the map at spot # 178.

1 Like

Iā€™m new here and this looks fun! Iā€™m in Aurora Indiana!

Stockholm,Sweden.

Welcome to the forum @Doc. Lots of great people here with all the experience and knowledge to help any level of player. An amazing community. :+1:

And welcome to the map at spot # 179.

And also a welcome to @Jimzah. Youā€™ve got a spot on the map at # 180. Glad to include you both!

1 Like

Hong Kong, China.

Welcome to the map @Cody_Five. Youā€™ve got spot # 181. :smile:

Time for a bump. Just in case there are any new members whoā€™d like to plug their respective homes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I love this thread, I am glad to see it return. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the ā€œLikesā€ @Terrorist. Much appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome @collectorofgems :smile: I am catching up on the forum :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m from Orpington, England.

Originally from Belgium though.

1 Like

Shanghai, China.

@esslee is your map pin (number 3?) out of date now?

Yes it is out of date (Chichester, #3)

Now in Bower Hinton Somerset :grinning: