Where are we all enjoying this wonderful game?

Ok to start with I apologize for the long wait for posting. I became very frustrated with the game and quit for a while which meant that I wasn’t popping by here either to maintain this thread. The urge to play has got me to give it another shot since I’ve always enjoyed the base model of the game - match 3 with trading card aspects.

Anyway, there are a lot to post so . . . here we go . . . .

148 - @vangor
149 - @stevenn9602
150 - @Exodia69
151 - @SpecialRX
152 - @Zwiezda
153 - @Strawnyy
154 - @MentalcaseAd666
155 - @mld-81
156 - @Casper1875
157 - @Chat308

9 Likes

158 - @Calv1n
159 - @Clark
160 - @PHR33KP0W4

Welcome to the map everyone. If you find that you don’t see your number on the map it is just because there are other fellow gamers in your location. If you scroll the list on the side bar of the map you can see each number individually if not seen on the map itself.

Not everyone got posted - @Thegreyorc , @VenusBlue and @AngryMidget - you need to give me a city, village or some kind of name other than the country you live in. A little more specificity is required. :wink:

Had to do this in two posts because of forum rules.

6 Likes

Lowestoft
10 characters

1 Like

Thanks @AngryMidget. You’re 161 and now I see what you meant by as far east as you can be. :smile:

Welcome.

3 Likes

Melbourne, Australia

1 Like

Welcome to the map @Fleg. Number 162.

1 Like

Okotoks, Alberta, Canada here! 10 minutes south of Calgary. Hello fellow Albertans!

2 Likes

Number 163 @JordanC17. Welcome to the map.

1 Like

I’m now on it twice then lol

Oops. :wink:

Piitston, pa sorry about that

1 Like

No apology required. Just info you needed so I could plot your location. And . . . .

Welcome to the map. Number 164.

2 Likes

Bumpity bumpity for any new players. :wink:

Lumberton NC USA

Welcome to the map @EmsDad15. You’re spot 165.

Spot 166 for Sondrio? :slight_smile: Also, where’s the map?

Primo post :wink:

When i started playing i was living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Now got married and living in Kaufering, Bayern, Germany.

1 Like

Well acutally because I went backwards and also I wasn’t sure about @Courtaud 's post being a place or a person’s name . . . .

@Dargelos , welcome to the map at spot 166.
@Courtaud , after some checking online to clarify my knowlege about Sondrio, Italy, welcome to the map at spot 167.

Edit : And just to let everyone know . . . the link for the map is in the very first post way back up there at the top :arrow_up:

3 Likes

Just wanted to say this was a great idea/thread!

Playing from Long Island City in Queens, NY!

1 Like