Where are we all enjoying this wonderful game?

Me too, nice to see someone from the same area :+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s Birmingham, England just for clarity :grin:

1 Like

Nice one! I used to live in Rednal but moved recently to Northfield, you?

1 Like

Kings Heath originally, now more Smethwick way

1 Like

Oak Hill, West Virginia

Weird little place called Tavistock :joy: I know it very well as I live the North end of Plymouth :+1:

My question is, how many of you lovely forum people have met in real life?

1 Like

East of England. As East as you can go.

2 Likes

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I have met 5 of my guild mates in real life (although a few of them are not in the guild anymore sadly with 4 of those 5 leaving in the last 3 months)

Cheers
Calvin

1 Like

Raleigh NC USA

Howdy fellow North Carolinian. I live on the other side of the state, just outside of Boone.

2 Likes

Vitoria-Gasteiz. North of Spain.

Level 1525 on PS4 and Risinā€™ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello fellow Edmontonian! Youā€™re the first one Iā€™ve seen on here in 2 years.

Yay welcome more Brits

Iā€™m in Essex. Lived in both Birmingham (Erdington) and Cornwall (Bodmin) for a while.

1 Like

Hey Stan are you on PS4 ? Iā€™ve meet a couple more Alberta folks in chat over the last 6 months but we do seem to be few and far between. Most of my guild is UK and USA with a couple Ozzieā€™s and a Brazilian (we had 5 Canucks at one point but as noted above most of them have since left the game due to the recent changes)

Well, any part of NC is likely better then anywhere else as far as I am concerned. I have traveled through your part of the state before in dead of winter, while pretty, I would not want to visit there again during the coming monthsā€¦::slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, on PS4. I donā€™t hang out in chat much, but I have seen one player with ā€˜Albertanā€™ in his name, so there is at least one more out there.

Stan you bet Iā€™ve chatted with the Albertan assassin before :wink: what is your in-game name and guild on PS4?

Iā€™m Stan in game. Iā€™m in Crimson Sky.

1 Like

I found out that a couple in the guild live a few miles away, so Iā€™m off round for a brew! Iā€™ve not met anyone off the forum but I plan to. Iā€™d also love to visit your offices but I donā€™t think thatā€™s ever going to happen.:wink::blush::blush: