Whats your Guild Wars Top Score?

Where’s the playstation heads at? We need answers lol.

1 Like

Ps4 still hasn’t broke 1,600,000, unless phreekz did this week. And only a handful hit 1,500,000 and up.

I think we have the least amount of endgamers.

Edit. Or too many guilds and a lot of lower guilds with a few great players in each.

3 Likes

Phreeks hit 1,603,893 one week.

4 Likes

Even with a loaded line up like that? Still not breaking records? :rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

my best

5 Likes

Not sure if it is my best but certainly one of the best I’ve managed. Definitely more satisfying when it’s a new creation of my own :+1:

7 Likes

Well done! :slight_smile:

I finally got a paragon score of 1803 but I was to exited to save ss. :man_facepalming:

Brown day ps4. I didn’t break my record though because I had a few lethal kills go off and a death mark kill.

9,545. Boo. Lol.

2 Likes

I did the same when I got 1807 :joy:

Xbox, Bracket 1

This ss shows 2 records. A new PB for me 9685 and a new xbox record for guild score 285,080.:grinning::grinning:

13 Likes

I think the most I ever scored was a bit under 9600, I’m not the best at guild wars though.

1 Like

Amazing guild score. Congrats to you and your guildies!

highest score not only from the person who think every new weapon is old, also the person who got Sin of Maraj troops from Invasion shop last week. pls, can someone took out this liar? i already told him to stop lying or just say nothing

1 Like

9582 with my red dragon exploding team today!

1 Like

Xbox B1

6 Likes

My friend, Vangor, had a very nice GW day. :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Ah, the fabled 9,700. We shall meet someday.

2 Likes

Vangor is on fire this week! Well done my friend! :+1::open_mouth:

8 Likes

Yesterday from the Paragon of a guild of BDC

1 Like

A guild mate some weeks ago

4 Likes