Whats your favorite troop card and why?

Salamander. Old school burnination.

2 Likes

Frost Archer :laughing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Easy for me, I have to go with Freya. Love everything about her art. Sadly her spell sucks.

I have a few.

1. Death. This reason is, because I’ve always loved things like the Grim Reaper and the four horsemen. So, to have them in a game like this is awesome.

2. Vampire Lord. The reason is I love Vampires and all that stuff, and as a troop, I really loved him. I get him in my very early days of this game (like, Level 20). I loved him so much that I actually build 3 teams around him (I even still have them in my slots).

3. The Dragon Soul. I absolutely love dragons. Having a whole kingdom about them is really awesome, but D. Soul is my favorite, among them.

4. Kraken. I really like him, not as a troop, but as a concept. I really love the whole Pirate/Blackhawk kingdom, and having a troop like Kraken really brings that idea together.

5. The Seven Deadly Sin. This, is just awesome. A whole kingdom based around these guys is just amazing. My favorite idea of them is actually from Fullmetal Alchemist, but I think Gems does great with them, as well.

Ragnagord. Ragnagord is also my second favorite. He will destroy your soul with the power of Christmas.

1 Like

wow, I think Ragnagord have a bigger biceps than @AlphaNate :rofl:

1 Like

I forgot I loved these two as well:

2 Likes

This Venoxia is also one of my fav, its just so well made.

2 Likes

Big fan of this guy for promoting a realistic body image and apparel. If he was holding an e-cig and a tumbler of whisky it’d be like looking in a mirror :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Favourite troop?

I’d have to go with Tyri. I used her so much in the early game and she was one of the first epic troops I fully traited way before I cared as much about what I should trait! :rofl: not that it matters now I have everything. Well almost everything. Looking at you, Famine!

That fox archer is awesome. Now I have to check my inventory and see if I have him. I hope so or I’m going to spend days trying to track him down lol

He is so adorable! He’s called Crimson Arrow.

This is going to turn into a Pokémon obsession. I can already feel it starting. How many other foxes are there? No don’t tell me lol

1 Like

A fox enthusiast? I have mixed mischievous feelings to comment about one particular fox in this game… But for now i’ll just leave this nice gif here.

2 Likes

Divinia and King Bloodhammer: Art looks amazing, very good cards in general, and have their own meta teams, oh yeah and Megavore :grin:

download

Black Beast, as a troop that can use a strategy that breaks the mold and still be somewhat effective (and deceptively strong).

2 Likes

Sylvanimora because, well just look at it.

2 Likes

My favorite is Mongo hands down. Nothing like Chaos in card form. I mean LOOK at Mongo’s skill