What's the rarest verse you get?

I only have three verse 1s and over six of each of the others.

For some reason I was getting an even balance of them all except Verse 2

3 Likes

Used to be verse 4, but now its verse 2

1 Like

I usually low on V1 and V3

You and @Julli-of-North have a lot, your lowest is more than my highest. I wish I farmed more yesterday.

11, 4, 4, 11 :roll_eyes:

Verse 3, it’s 6 behind the next lowest. Which is not surprising, given RNG.

1 Like

It’s different for everyone :wink:

2 Likes

Is there nobody with pretty much even verses?

1 Like

1 Like

Eh… since my last post, I’ve gained five Verse 2, two Verse 3, and two Verse 4, but zero Verse 1. Over time, if you were to collect a LOT of them without using any, you would eventually even everything out and have very minor differences in Verse #s.

1 Like

Not really. I have over 100 of each and I have 33% more of my highest than my lowest. 106 vs. 141.

2 Likes

verse 1 to me , but I had a crazy idea, verse 1 is green, I tried to play in forest of thorn, the funny ,I found 3 verse 1, lol

now i have 15-20 to all verses

RNG rules

sorry for my english

1 Like

Two accounts. The first one got to play a few GAPs before the nerf. Somewhat even.

The second one did one GAP pre nerf, but then was missing Verse 4 to start another. And it took a couple hundred battles to get the next Verse 4.

1 Like

People will eventually end up having 100 of some verse and 0 of another, so it would be nice if they could be forged in the future, paying some verses and gems to get 1 verse you need.

2 Likes

It was Verse 4, with Verse 1 way ahead in first.
Now Verse 4 reach the other, but still I have 10 units more of Verse 1 above all others.

1 Like

I play on switch but I have the phone app too. If I grinded non stop those two days for both accounts I would have been set forever. It would be cool if they made a special day where the verses drop rate increases and can loop into more gnomapaloozas again, so those who didn’t grind can still catch up.

1 Like

Good thinking. I’ll do that today.

Verses absolutely have the same drop rate, but there are going to be outliers with so many players. That’s just statistics.

1 Like

So (rhetorical) why does it cost so much more to buy Verse 4 than Verse 2…?