What's the point of this Hoard Mimic?

Kinda think I do.

1 Like

Well you got over 97% (33/34). I would call it achieved :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It does not say “Collect 4 mythic troops”.
34 any troops, you will be able to level up dragon’s claw the next time it will be the event kingdom and we get a new troop for glory.

“I found another individual which is not able to turn on it’s brain before texting. May I keep it?”

SERIOUSLY?

This will only lead to the next instance of 34 troops out of 35.

C’mon guys, you can’t be that serious about this stuff, do you?

I’ve been playing this game for 8 years now? It would be crazy not to be achieved. However, never has they been a troop that is only had by luck. Eventually, all troops can be crafted. Not this one. All troops show up in chests. Not this one. And that sucks.

4 Likes

And yet, I will be held up on the next goal once that troop is introduced (which might be in the next update).

There are several troops that have never shown up in chests and probably never will. Xathenos. Zuul’gorth. Enraged Kurandara. The Hatir & Skroll variants. And now the Hoard Mimic as well.

I understand the frustration many have with trying to chase this guy; I have yet to capture it myself despite a fair amount of effort and I’ve seen plenty of players in the guild I am in now and the guild I was in previously snag it with considerably less effort. It’s just one of those things. And while I could get angry about it and rant and rave in public spaces, I have chosen to not let it get to me and it’s one of those things that will eventually happen. Whenever “eventually” turns out to be.

It’s a NFT with zero value in a game that ultimately doesn’t mean all that much. There are much bigger and more important things to worry about in this world – if the Hoard Mimic is the greatest aggravation in your life, you’re probably very blessed.

3 Likes

All to craft in Soul forge.

The Tarot cards will also never be in chests, :wink: only in vault :frowning:

Maybe a good idea to place the hoard mimic also in vault or let him pick up in the soul forge rotation.

Its not a world problem, but it can be very annoying and can make that a player has lesser pleasure in their game!

A guild mate of me had the problem to catch the tarot card for crafting Enraged Kurandara while he was playing so much vault battle’s

So have others the bad luck who play real active who has still no HM while I have 3 in 5 times had a hoard mimic battle 3 times in vault weekend expl 1 got the mythic and just 2 times the HM battle is 100’s Expl 12 Battle each week but no Mythic reward so yeah I feel very lucky that I got them but tbh feel a bit awkward against my guild mates who dont get it :frowning:

So not a world problem, but it is very frustrating and demotivated to miss a troop coz of the extreme low chance to get it!

1 Like

A. True about Zuul, but attainable fairly in the forge. By everyone.
B. Yes blessed, since (like us all here) we’re playing a game instead of cleaning someone’s house.
C. This is a game forum, so exactly the place to discuss this freely and without judgement. You don’t see me complaining on Facebook, now do you?

Question: Let’s assume someone has every other mythic troop except Hoard Mimic, and they went and purchased Growth Pack II offer where you get a random mythic, would the troop be Hoard Mimic?

It says that "You will receive a random troop available from Chests (UNOWNED, if possible).

Now, I know that probably means troops that can be pulled from Glory, Gem, Event, Guild and VIP chests, however the Boss Chest technically is - you guessed it, a chest too.

Just saying, maybe another thing to add to the already long list of things that should be fixed…