What's that? The builds are submitted!

Wooohooo ty sirrian but why 7 days? I want it now :stuck_out_tongue:

Would we get the new interface?

New interface is only on the new additions. For the rest of the game, not yet, i think that was 3.2 or beyond was said.

2 Likes

Hmm i believe it will be in 3.1

2 Likes

Yup as @Smash said it will only be for Soulforge and Dungeons. The rest of the UI probably won’t change.

2 Likes

There once was a game called Gems of War
3.0 came out and folks wanted more!
3.1 patch was a coming, and everyone a 'hummin
We’ve got crafting and so much more!

4 Likes

Urskaya should come out about a week or so after the update goes out (just to make sure any update related issues don’t affect its release).

5 Likes

Do you think we will have a new UI? Like the one the adorable hand model @Saltypatra shows in this pic?

3 Likes

Only for Dungeons and Soulforge I’m assuming.

1 Like

I think salty’s hands should have their own thread. The salty hands appreciation society!

2 Likes

The hand thing is getting kind of weird.

12 Likes

Beyond weird.

3 Likes

Not really, she just has lovely looking hands. It’s not something I’ve never really noticed on women before, they have other features obviously,but I’m certainly not the only person who has gone from not really giving any attention to, wow, what lovely hands that lass has. I can’t explain it, but hey, it’s only a bit of fun, much better than been horrible and rude.

The hands are normal and this is getting creepy.

And console players are so boned. Sony was the first to approve yet we have to wait over a week from that date and over 2 for Urskaya?

5 Likes

These hand comments violate Salty’s addition to the community guidelines. I suspect she doesn’t like them. Especially since she added the rule after people started regularly making comments about her appearance. Please stop.

4 Likes

1 Like

And the question that worries me the most is… will the guild announcement allow more than 40 characters? O__O

1 Like

Fair enough, I didn’t mean to upset anyone at all. Sorry.

Ok, this is one of the longest 23hours of my life. Set my clock at 3:10 of night… thats when patch will come by my UTC :sleeping::tired_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Heh… Tell me about it lol now just imagine how torturous it is when you know what crafting will bring :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like