What's in the console Event Pack for this week? (update this please)

Oh you mean the “Make 50 gem matches of match-5” or wording to that effect. For some reason I don’t seem to get that one very often.

In fact I made it to Level 72 before it dawned on me that I could deliberately create a match-5 in either an L-shape or T-shape (EDIT also a Cross shape). Previous to that point, I was creating purely gem match-4’s. Yes folks, I was a very slow learner. D’oh!

1 Like

@TaliaParks I just got around to clicking on your link again, and it still doesn’t work. (My apologies… I’ve already noted that I’m sloooow lol). To add an external URL site to a post, use your selection cursor to highlight the text that you’d like to show up in blue… in this case, This Guide, then press the Hyperlink (chainlink icon) next to the Blockquote icon in the edit menu. A popup box will appear where you can Insert Hyperlink using the full http header.
There might be a better way to do this but that’s the method I’ve used in chat forums, etc. Hope that makes sense.

I’ll make one and post a thread. It won’t contain any of the “beginner Tasks”, ones you get early on to help you learn the game and get some resources.

If the Glory cost doesn’t reduce accordingly, I won’t buy the UR packs. I will pull tons from chests anyway.

Trust me, I know how to link stuff. I’ve been busting my balls the last week on the Fantasy Series, so I’m probably just typing it wrong. It’s fixed now. EDIT: Nope, Forum ain’t working for me for some stupid@$$ reason.

1 Like

Thank you! I will try to chip in and help there when I can.

[quote=“TaliaParks, post:84, topic:5777, full:true”][quote=“Mr.Strange, post:75, topic:5777”]
That was an oversight on our part. UR troops should be coming with just 1. Will be fixed soon.
[/quote]

If the Glory cost doesn’t reduce accordingly, I won’t buy the UR packs. I will pull tons from chests anyway.
[/quote]

^^THIS. Exactly your point I agree 100%! I am having major problems with multiple Event Chests producing random UR’s of a whole bunch of different cities, rather than just the 1 or 2 specific Epics (and perhaps Legendary) that I’m looking to find. It’s the same issue on both platforms. Last week I spent $10 in real money attempting to get Shadow Dragon for my PC/Mobile account but hopefully enough of the Valor epic. I effectively came up empty-handed in both cases. Nuts.

On XB1, last night I caved in to the dark side. I spent $58 to buy a new hero weapon that happened to come bundled with the Darkstone legendary (Psion). I despair that the Event and VIP keys I got with this pack will come to anything. I was more interested in the 10 Spirit traitstones and True Damage and the fact that we can read the Writing On The Wall and figure out that PvP is probably going to get much harder in the near future. :scream_cat:

I have him on my Defend team “Filthy Hoomens”. It’s not meant to win, but it still does;

Anointed One
Atlanta
Alchemist
Elwyn
Whitehelm Banner (Yellow/Yellow)

1 Like

We’ll match the PC/mobile pricing: 300 glory for UR with one arcane, 400 glory for an Epic with 2, 500 for a legendary with 2.

Arcanes are super rough to get. I’m hoping that infinity introduces new ways to soften that pinch. But when we offered 2 arcanes with our UR troops that was just an error on our part.

Yeah, I understand you don’t make the decisions on things like this. I’m not mad, and didn’t mean to sound bitter or anything.

The Troop who’s coming out with the Arcanes I want really bad is an Epic, so there will be 2 per pack.

On topic still, what was the deal with the Minors and Arcanes with the Darkstone release? Simple mistake? Is the formula for the Arcanes in the packs going to be still matching the Event Troop’s Mana, like usual?

That’s a lot of words to say “Mercy” :wink:

Gobchomper. Need to tank up Gorgotha. :wink: (esp. since who knows when the desert and Maw will be coming.)

It was a data error. Didn’t we correct it right away?

You did, and fast. One thing is for sure, you aren’t a bunch of slackers!

@Shiratori’s right but we are buddies and he knows my plans :smiley:

I forgot about Mercy like an idiot, because I want her badly (phrasing!), but I have no immediate plans for Arcane Swamps. Giant Spider and Green Slime will also have Swamps, so there will be plenty of Traitstones for Green/Blue Troops in the future :wink:

When she does show, you’ll probably want to use all of your Swamps on her third trait, since basically everyone who didn’t, later regretted it!

And we can farm those now too up in the Woods.

I would love me some Mercy though. I’m annoyed I missed out on her on PC. Just fell short on the Glory.

Oh I’m well versed in just how empowered I feel with those troops.

I have a priority list for all the Arcane stones and Mercy is #1 for Swamps :slight_smile:

My head is spinning here guys. I might have enough Glory to buy multiples but I’m still at the stage where, like Simon says, time-wise I can only afford to buy one copy of a troop and forget about researching the stuffing out of pro-traiting strategies.

What’s Mercy’s colours again? Wanna bet she’ll be nerfed somehow by the time we get her?

EDIT: I meant I don’t know what colours Swamp stones are.

EDIT 2: Dug into my tablet, Mercy is green/blue.:

EDIT 3: @Shiratori Hopefully you’ll run into her sometime from Gems or Glory chest :slight_smile:

< shameless_self_promotion>

< /shameless_self_promotion>

2 Likes

still purple minors when they should be red…

1 Like

New troop: Fenrir! (epic, green\blue)