What's important to you in a Guild? (Closed)

Fixed! Sorry guys! Originally this was meant to be run + end earlier :frowning: @Titesoeur

Hi @Cyrup, i just came across this thread, and was happy to have the chance to give feedback on this topic from a ‘mid’? level guild (rank 100ish on ps4), as my/our perspectives of some topics are sparsely represented on the forum.

For example, we’ve got a few >1k lvl members, a few <100 lvl members. Grinders and ghosts (recruiting decently active people is tough). We usually hit around 20k seals. We (the guildies who look at chat) decided to hoard guild orbs until we collectively have enough to push us to to 40k. 2 months-ish later, we’re finally ready to give it a go.

Two points to make regarding that^. We LOVE clan orbs! And, unfortunately a lot of our guildies have missed the opportunity to hoard and cash in seals for full value , as we have no way of letting them know what we’ve been up to.

Anyways, i’m sorry to see the survey is now closed, just chucking my two cents at it in hopes someone hears the clinks. Cheers.

Lol i’m a sloooooow typer :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Cyrup, i’ll try again

1 Like

I’m so behind with replies, sorry for the delay. :tired_face: RL is hogging me right now.

Don’t worry - I actually pretty much gave up on Guild Chat and stopped checking as well since no one ever posted in there anyway, so there’s no reason to go back to checking.
I do agree that a notification when someone has posted in guild chat would be a really nice thing! That would actually be super-helpful (especially since I stopped checking)! Even better if the option could be turned on or off in the option menu.

3 Likes

Why was this put in my morning news if it’s closed sniff sniff

1 Like

This thread has been open for awhile, along with the survey. The survey closed on Sunday (Aussie time). I am synthesising the results for the team right now.

Rewards will be sent out today! :key: :key: :key: Thanks so much everyone, some lovely insights. And I enjoyed reading about the families out there playing as Guilds too :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

5 Likes

3 event keys for my valuable feedback! Bah!

1 Like

Balance in all things. My feedback was near useless and I got three keys. Together you and I made moderate feedback, which is worth 3 keys.

3 Likes

I knew i should have used that quote from Conan!
Skeletor
It would surely give me more keys! :wink::laughing:

3 Likes

This was stated in the introduction of the survey :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very disappointed that as soon as I saw this the survey is already full and closed.
Therefore, only two points:
Guild Wars
Lack of a means of communicating directly with members

Discord helps a great deal with this. You can post pics to share teams, get advice, and then it’s there for other guild members to check out.

Not if you don’t know who they are- and they don’t communicate with the guild once joined. Leaving you wondering if they read the guild message-board or not?

This is on xbox btw

I could see the need for better communication on console. They don’t have Discord like we do.

I’d suggest a guild chat that, if nothing else, allows the guild leaders to post messages that a member can put a check mark next to when read, or something similar to that.

Discord is an app that could be used by anyone. No reason consoles can’t do the same.
They actually have better communication than PC/mobile.
For instance on Xbox, if you know the gamer tag then you can DM anyone. Voice chat with an Xbox party… And without much effort… Are able to Stream live your playing to other members. Or allow other people to play for you. Which is ultimately going to be the death of guild wars.

3 Likes

I don’t think they will ever kill GW too many people like it

Consoles have it easier than pc/mobile imo. We have messages that we can make a group. And also community. This is on ps4 and I’m sure xbox should have this as well.
I’m friends with all my players on ps4 and we use 2 messages.
One for talk and the other for pets and important discussions. We use discord as well to put videos up though.

But I agree. In game the communication is barely there. A guild chat indicator would be nice or something telling you new messages are up.

And a better place for the announcement would be nice.

Thanks for your feedback! Sorry, I can’t keep this open forever, the feedback needs to be collected and analysed for the team at some point. :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to get a summary of the survey data? I’d be interested to know what the people of Krystara value in a guild. :relaxed:

2 Likes