What's important to you in a Guild? (Closed)

There are some of us that would like to give gifts to friends, family, or guild-mates for special events like birthdays and holidays. Giving us more options to gift guild-mates things other than guild keys would be a welcome addition. I’m not sure how guild-packs bother anyone, I am always very grateful when a guild member buys keys for the guild…

2 Likes

I’ve been asking for this for forever. This is something I would pay for (unlike overpriced gem packs).

6 Likes

I’ve also completed the survey and encouraged all my guild members to participate so we can help improve guild life.

Although i’m with Saluki on this and hope this isn’t a form wrapped to “identify gaps in the market”.

4 Likes

Most important to me in a guild would be the return of gems to LT’s and the increase of Gems in Blue tasks.

i guess I’ve got more chance of winning the lottery though.

6 Likes

I want a pony.

2 Likes

With saddlebags full of money!!

I totally agree that a better way for recruiting is needed.

Screw money, saddlebags full of gems!!

Thanks for asking our opinions on this!

It is kind of hard to find a guild right now through the game itself. I finally found a nice guild through the forums here.

1 Like

If your first thought when seeing the survey was “This must be something sinister involving money” then it might be time to step away from the game for awhile. The developers of this game have not ever shown a tendency to turn everything into a cash grab. This game has always been fun and competitive for F2P players.

I don’t want to hear about P2W leaderboards for Raid and Invasions. Those are less than irrelevant.

Maybe start assuming the best of the developers. Maybe assume they are trying to improve the game for the benefit of the players. If you need to tangle money into your perceptions, try perceiving that a game that is more robust and more fun will likely be monetarily supported by the players who enjoy it.

TL:DR - enough of the ‘devs are bad’ conspiracy. It’s gotten old.

14 Likes

Well, I hope you’re right, but I’m not very hopeful… :frowning:

2 Likes

Waiting for @Sheba Guild of Bunnies response :yum:

1 Like

So the Devz have hired you to distract us from the truth :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would have gladly taken this survey for no reward, but that’s very generous of you Devs to do so.

1 Like

There are people too much… invested… in this game.

If people are aware of such evil schemes taking part of it would only reinforce the effectivity of such nefarious plans:rofl:

The absolute plot twist, t-they… they wouldn’t dare! :scream:

:+1:

2 Likes

Completed.

1 Like

No one indicated the devs were “bad” but neither is this game a charity.

Anything commercial is profit driven but it’s not because it’s bad but in a nutshell they try and recoup the cost of investment or generate a surplus.

Any new feature or R&D even disguised in the name of customer convenience gets recharged directly or indirectly to the customer.

Paying customers invest in this game to support the devs or gain more out of it but the more they get disgruntled the more likely chance the revenue of the game will drop and remember if not for the paying customers there will be no game to enjoy for F2P players.

2 Likes

An user posted his fears that a survey might imply in a monetisation project of the guild system… Being unsatisfied about things in the game is fine, i have my fair share of pet peeves, but people literally jumping into conclusions about the worst case scenario… sighs…

I can imagine the devs adding some extra guild subscriptions like we have with the seals, but as always they never failed to deliver new features that offers plenty rewards with NO NEED to use real money.

I don’t think the poster jumped to that sole conclusion, rather he hoped that one of the possible outcomes, monetization, did not occur.

2 Likes

Fearing this possibility is to conclude (unconsciously) that it’s possible in the first place.
I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, but i find it pretty baseless to begin with…

An example: I offer you a glass of water with a mischievous smile on my face, so there are some unconscious conclusions, you could even imagine i poisoned the water, but you wouldn’t imagine that this water would, let’s say, swap your body gender…