What's going on with servers?

Check the screenshots from pingdom source. this has nothing to do with the router or my ISP. Also, it is being reported by many even here. And the only thing Mr.Butt is into is his nickname.

Sorry to hear, I hope u get help soon with your issues then.

1 Like

I love how people donā€™t get the reference to my name lol. It amuses me greatly along with being called Mr. Butt lol.

Posted by many here? Love that anecdotal proof that itā€™s a server issue and not a ā€œyouā€ issue. I can also point to the anecdotal evidence that no one in our 7 guild server is having issues logging in. My point remains. File a ticket, not a forum post. The devs and community managers have decided to step back a lot from the forums so expecting a quick response (or any response) might not be your best bet. Hopefully you get it sorted out.

Edit: If you are looking for a direct answer or response I also suggest visiting them live on stream. Call salty out and ask why the issue isnā€™t being addressed. I canā€™t force you to be respectful in your question to them, but it might help.

Best Regards,

Mr. Butt

what u mean, they answer your ticket as fast as they can. It doesnt always take 9 days.

When someone tries to help you at least be gentle in return @Rosenkreuz1979.

It might take forever to get help on these boards as well, that feels more like a graveyard than anything else.

I personally do not think that you have anything to lose to send in a ticket.

1 Like

Do you mean this aā€¦hole Butt? Nah, his help is useless. And with all that tone he might go to hell.

As for their technical support - there is a graveyard too there.

Well, at least you have done everything you possible can if you sent in a ticket too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s enough of the name-calling and vitriol. Keep this on topic or it gets locked too. Fair warning: Iā€™ve already suspended several folks today.

5 Likes

@Lyya could you also revive the ā€œCommunication Expertsā€ to pass the message to devs? Theyā€™re not doing their work properly.

Š у тŠµŠ±Ń чŠ°ŃŠ¾Š¼ Š½Šµ ŠœŠµŠ³Š°Ń„Š¾Š½? Š£ Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń Š²ŃŃ‘ тŠ¾Š¶Šµ сŠ°Š¼Š¾Šµ, ŠµŃŠ»Šø ŠøсŠæŠ¾Š»ŃŒŠ·ŃƒŠµŃ‚ся Š¼ŠµŠ³Š°Ń„Š¾Š½Š¾Š²ŃŠŗŠ°Ń сŠøŠ¼ŠŗŠ°. ŠŸŠµŃ€ŠµŠŗŠ»ŃŽŃ‡Š°ŃŽŃŃŒ Š½Š° Š“руŠ³ŃƒŃŽ Šø Š½Š¾Ń€Š¼ Š·Š°Ń…Š¾Š“Šøт

Last time I sent a ticket a few months ago, it took over a month (for a response to a simple question) to hear back.

I understand the frustration; I wouldnā€™t bother going through a ticket for connection issues at the current turnabout rate.

1 Like

Š£ Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń PS4

I see nowā€¦ Communication ninjasā€™ responsibilities is to hide the unwanted contentā€¦ Itā€™s all became clear now. Another useless activity instead of making communication transparent.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s better?

Possibly at ae11-2093.nyk10.core-backbone.com, or whatever that next hop is that your Traceroute is unable to reach. I donā€™t really see how Gems of War servers could be involved, you arenā€™t even getting anywhere close to them.

I guess its pointless to seek for assistance either here or in GoW support - last response was ā€œAre you still getting the error message?ā€ two days ago after 4 days wait. Hilarious. Itā€™s a joke, not a support. Considering the issue was first reported on May 2019ā€¦

Of course itā€™s pointless, itā€™s very clearly not a GoW issue, itā€™s your Internet Provider. In case you donā€™t understand the Traceroute youā€™ve posted, think of it like trying to drive from Berlin to Paris. If thereā€™s a roadblock half a mile from where you start out itā€™s not the fault of Eiffel Tower Tours you donā€™t show up.

It seems that it is YOU who does not know how to read traceroute. And also simply read - I stated that it is not the traceroute from MY workstation or network, so it has nothing to do with my ISP. Think before you post.

With that message they mean, they checked but couldnt find anything wrong on their part, so they asked you gently ā€œare you still getting the error message?ā€. I struggle to see what they did wrong.

When there is server problems the whole boards is running rhino due it affect a large group of players, if not all. But I am not a super PC Geek, so I wont pretend I know everything. Have you contacted your internet provider? At this point just try everything, just in case.

See the message above.

And also, I was working with such ā€œtechnical supportā€ previously, the didnā€™t check anything for sure, they were just prolonging their SLA timings

Which doesnā€™t change anything at all. The Traceroute breaks halfway through, without getting anywhere close to any GoW server. Quite frankly, I donā€™t mind bashing the devs a bit whenever they are doing a poor job, this feels like blaming them for a solar eclipse though.

3 Likes