What will be the next Mythics?

That doesn’t work for Yasmine: her Chalice is Green/Yellow and the Mythic is not Yellow at all.

Sure, but if I’m taking a blind shot in the dark, that’s still where I’ll start. ;p

Plus the dude’s various body parts are a better indicator of his typing than a cup he used to hold! Yeah, that’s the reason! /handwave

I’ve seen the picture of Xathenos. If he’s who you’re referring to, I must question your ideas of beauty.

And you don’t share? :stuck_out_tongue:

Alas, I am bound by honor (and an informal NDA). Bug Saltypatra, and see if she’ll give you a peek.

So devs can do it for their beta but not for that?

So it’s coming soon?

1 Like

@turintuor they are not even similar in terms of an NDA. The legal issues of design a troop concern the player’s intellectual property, the beta test is concerning ours. Big difference, we already own ours and can’t get in trouble for using our own intellectual property.

8 Likes

I just try to get some of your attention on this project :slight_smile: .

Not who @Saltypatra is referring to

4 Likes

Spoiler, I’m the beautiful man!

4 Likes

This puts people’s requests to have you cosplay as Mab or Green Seer into a very different perspective.

2 Likes

And it’s changed. Yellow/Purple/Brown looks like a safe bet now. Nice intuition, @turintuor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you’ve changed your mind on Cosplay outfit?

Do you know which Arcane are required, plz? Also, this troop is not available on your website :wink: .

It seems also that I have another “nice intuition” :-):

It’s Plains and Skull traitstones, with minor Magic.

I’m sorry that the troop is missing from my site. I use the same means of hiding troops from view as the game does, which means anything that’s not in the “All Troops” list won’t show up in my lists or tables. I’m going to have to work around this for crafted-only troops somehow (or the devs could, y’know, make the troop visible…). I’ll see what I can do.

4 Likes

Okay, added it.

So he’s immune against everything exept burn and freeze?

No, he can be Burned, Entangled, Frozen, Silenced, Stunned, Hunter’s Marked, and Webbed. (I may be missing a few.)

2 Likes

Is it just me or he look weak for the trouble you got to craft him? :slight_smile:

Possibly most knows now, that the craft-able Mythic is from Apocalypse. However I am a little :frowning: that they did not made a female troop from Apocalypse yet, hopefully the best to come.