Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

What were the anniversary giveaways on PS4 and Xbox?

Saw on twitter there were lots of giveaways today. Was just curious what to look forward to on PC/Mobile.

There has not been any yet on PS4.

IMG_3658

Their hard work on the new update has been crapped on. I don’t think they are in any mood you give anything away. :frowning:

2 Likes

Nothing seen yet on ps4. Lets hope they give Xantheos

Are you being serious?

1 Like

in-game news says in-game giveaways start on November 6th. click the link and facebook says it starts on October 18th. shrug

1 Like

I’d be very happy if the giveaway was just the old board back.

11 Likes

The only “giveaways” I’ve seen on PS4 was a mail from 505 that had 20,000 gold and 3 or 4 gem keys with a note they were a gift for the horrible broken troops (elspeth etc) at the last update. I don’t think that was part of the 3rd anniversary celebration :thinking:

1 Like

The 3rd Anniversary is today (facebood message) but the gift will be given on November 6th (maybe a troop not yet finished :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Maybe the old UI is the prize.

1 Like

So far we have the equivalent of a turd in a box.

3 Likes

Its a complimentary part to the new UI: Basically just a coupon - to be redeemed at one’s local pharmacy - giving each player a 10 box of Paracetamol/Ibuprofen/Co-codamol.

I can hardly wait!

2 Likes

Its not pretty is it. I was saying elsewhere; normally I wake up and do my tasks etc over breakfast (well, coffee and rollies) - but this is the first time in a long, long time that I looked at the PS4 and just went; ‘Nah’.

That can’t be the desired effect.

I love the game, but with the eye-bleeding visuals, the crazy meta, unaddressed bugs - playing it just seems properly masochistic.

1 Like

They said they are working on a fix hopefully for next week so I am hopeful!

Well I need you to stick around as two are definitely quitting so far

We are getting a lump of coal…wait we got that a couple days ago.

1 Like

Seriously? That is idiotic, imagine if I did that with my kids- It’s your birthday we’ll give you a card so you know it’s your birthday and in a few weeks we’ll get you a cake and maybe a present lol

We have the same breakfast. Except now I throw in a paracetamol and rub my eyes more.

It can happen: you bought something on Amazon and the delivery is late…

Desv should have a good reason for that. If the gift was only keys we should have received them. So it’s surely something that ask some time to prepare :stuck_out_tongue: .