What were the anniversary giveaways on PS4 and Xbox?

Saw on twitter there were lots of giveaways today. Was just curious what to look forward to on PC/Mobile.

There has not been any yet on PS4.

Their hard work on the new update has been crapped on. I donā€™t think they are in any mood you give anything away. :frowning:

2 Likes

Nothing seen yet on ps4. Lets hope they give Xantheos

Are you being serious?

1 Like

in-game news says in-game giveaways start on November 6th. click the link and facebook says it starts on October 18th. shrug

1 Like

Iā€™d be very happy if the giveaway was just the old board back.

11 Likes

The only ā€œgiveawaysā€ Iā€™ve seen on PS4 was a mail from 505 that had 20,000 gold and 3 or 4 gem keys with a note they were a gift for the horrible broken troops (elspeth etc) at the last update. I donā€™t think that was part of the 3rd anniversary celebration :thinking:

1 Like

The 3rd Anniversary is today (facebood message) but the gift will be given on November 6th (maybe a troop not yet finished :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Maybe the old UI is the prize.

1 Like

So far we have the equivalent of a turd in a box.

3 Likes

Its a complimentary part to the new UI: Basically just a coupon - to be redeemed at oneā€™s local pharmacy - giving each player a 10 box of Paracetamol/Ibuprofen/Co-codamol.

I can hardly wait!

2 Likes

Its not pretty is it. I was saying elsewhere; normally I wake up and do my tasks etc over breakfast (well, coffee and rollies) - but this is the first time in a long, long time that I looked at the PS4 and just went; ā€˜Nahā€™.

That canā€™t be the desired effect.

I love the game, but with the eye-bleeding visuals, the crazy meta, unaddressed bugs - playing it just seems properly masochistic.

1 Like

They said they are working on a fix hopefully for next week so I am hopeful!

Well I need you to stick around as two are definitely quitting so far

We are getting a lump of coalā€¦wait we got that a couple days ago.

1 Like

Seriously? That is idiotic, imagine if I did that with my kids- Itā€™s your birthday weā€™ll give you a card so you know itā€™s your birthday and in a few weeks weā€™ll get you a cake and maybe a present lol

We have the same breakfast. Except now I throw in a paracetamol and rub my eyes more.

It can happen: you bought something on Amazon and the delivery is lateā€¦

Desv should have a good reason for that. If the gift was only keys we should have received them. So itā€™s surely something that ask some time to prepare :stuck_out_tongue: .