What is your most used troop of all time?

Valkyrie is mine I do believe. :smiley:

Sadly the same. Youā€™ll likely find thatā€™s the common answer for most peopleā€¦

Except @Lyya. Doesnā€™t take much to guess what her PvP profile says is her most used troop.

1 Like

You mean the one that shows in the user card? Mine says Mercy.

1 Like

Wish there was another troop that made the same amount of souls after each cast. Lets see tomorrow.

was Valk, now Tyriā€¦ I figure if I can gain more per battle and still win I shouldā€¦

1 Like

All time, I can edit my subject. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gorgotha, for me.

1 Like

Crimson Bat.

1 Like

Orion and Luther.

1 Like

Well, many differently troops listed up here, so not all are using Valk that much it looks like.

If itā€™s all time, then probably Blade Dancer or Flame Cannon. Iā€™ve been using both almost since launch, and up to 1.0.7 release when team bonuses forced me to change my team. Didnā€™t touch either since.

Or maybe you do want a more recent data after all?

Well if it were all time, I might have to say Moloch. Managed to get everyone to 15 without needing the extra souls. Now, itā€™s all Valkyrie all the time since I seem to need as much now to push everyone up there as I had on the original push. Console btw.

1 Like

Recent or ā€œof all timeā€ you are free to share both of them. :slight_smile:
My recently most used troop is Maw. :wink:

Flame Cannon was he that good back in 1.7? I can hardly remember.

Still hoping that I will get some more copies of Moloch so I can ascend him, he is one of the hardest troops to get copies of for me. I also need 2 more stones I believe to fully trait him. He is very great, indeed.

Valkyrie easily.

Second highest: Gorgotha

Iā€™d say mine is Knight Coronet by a mile. It would be followed closely by Valkyrie.

1 Like

It would also be hard to neglect Centaur Scout or Bone Dragon back from the true shot days.

1 Like

All time, definitely Valkyrie.
Ever since sheā€™s been released, well, everyoneā€™s favorite angel.

1 Like

maybe a much hated team, but it was a fun wrecking ball to play :slight_smile:

1 Like

So true. :slight_smile:

1 Like