What is your most used troop of all time?

I used him before 1.0.7.

When 1.0.7 was released, and with it team bonuses, his spell damage was not high enough, and I had to leave him, along with the whole team.

The full team I used was Sapphira, Blade Dancer, Shadow Hunter and Flame Cannon. The Idea was to cast Blade Dancer first to clear armor, then Shadow Hunter for the kill. The others were mostly used as a clean-up crew, with Sapphira also serving as a top tank due to her life+attack boost.

That team worked pretty well for all purposes including PvP, but I was not in the know about the meta at the time, so I have no idea if it would be considered a good team.

Well then, some (quite short) history:

Up to and including 1.0.6 - the team mentioned above.
Longest used: Flame Cannon; Most casted: Blade Dancer

1.0.7 and 1.0.8 - An all Maugrim Woods Wildfolk team.

1.0.9+
First week: Rowanne / Chalice team
Second week and forward: That infamous Mercy+Infernal King team.

I did not use her except for testing purposes. Never liked the idea of soul farming anyway.

1 Like

Ah, that was before my time im afraid(1.0.6). Sad that some of the troops you mention is not much playable anymore, when they once was good troops and playable. That team must have been good back there, since you used it, probably other did too. I just doesnt know anything about 1.0.6.

Valk is my most used.
Behind that current is Keeper of Souls.

Back in the day I used Rowanne paired with Sparkgrinder a lot! That was a fun team.

tyri :slight_smile: for non pvp and then gob shaman ;ā€¦ love that guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goblin shaman for me.

1 Like

I wish I liked treasure maps more than I do, I really wishā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Crimson bat was ONE of my most used, but is now going to go back in the drawer I thinkā€¦

Will there be any refund for him?

He wasnā€™t nerfed better options just came along so probably no refunds

Spider Queen for me.

2 Likes

Cell, in my opinion he was nerfed. I prefer dealing more damage, than getting more healed.

@Eika

Did he used to deal more damage? I just got into the game in 1.9 so I may have missed if he use to gain another boost from his spell

His spell only scales off Ā½ magic after this change.

Sheā€™s Heā€™s referring to the fact that his spell scaling is getting changed from 1:1 from magic to 2:1. But lots of health gained (more than before)

I am a man. sorry for the confusingā€¦

1 Like

Fixā€™d!! ^^

1 Like

Feel free to share your currently Spider Queen team. :slight_smile: Also I heard you had a good PSION team from someoneā€¦

My main team is:
Spider Queen***
Moloch***
Psion***
Ferit***

Itā€™s not a fast team but I love playing it.

6 Likes

@Ozball
When is this change taking place, I havenā€™t noticed it

Check:

1 Like