What is this garbage? (Compensation)

True!

But I think that this weekend with as follows the crab campaign tasks and the 3rd event running who lurking on real money has reach by the players the border of what is acceptable.

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/dont-let-yourself-get-crazy-by-the-mass-of-paywalls-and-fear-you-cant-reach-it-without-paying-a-ridiculously-high-price/76431

If I look, how many new topics are now active by all great input of gamers who want the best for this game and see also nice reaction of the game makers corner who give me the proof that we as gamers can help the team with making this game a pleasure for maker and customers then it was it worth to be critic!

There will always be people who ask for much more than is fair, but therefore we also here to let them know stay realistic…

But what disturb me pretty bad is the fact that very many players who have play this game and deal with the dev’s corner has taken for granted
Dont bother people, we get a compensation when they are back

WHATTT that is for me not to understand things dont work how is must "shhh we get gems "
I dont want over and over a tape over my mouth with compensation in gems or wtv I want to play my game with pleasure and earn so my resource…

Gems are in my eyes the pay income 100 gems we speak I think over so €25 to €30 that x all players is an insane high price!
If I then think out loud from the side of the makers, they can ask lower prices of products if they take us serious and solve issues so they dont have to compensate all gamers over and over :wink:
I think a win-win situation :star_struck: