What is this garbage? (Compensation)

We were given ONLY 100 gems for missing out on FIVE crowns…More of this greedy garbage…just like legends reborn…we should be compensated for exactly what their bug toog from us.

Edit…i should have said levels…not crowns…missing those crowns lowered the level we would have been on…the compensation should match the LEVEL we would have been without missing those crowns…we were missing a lwvel a day the whole ti.e it was glitched out.

1 Like

It was possible to get 9 kingdom crowns each day during the affected Vault weekend, so only missing 3.

100 gems was fair compensation, enough to pay for a whole level. Could just keep the gems and wait an extra day to claim rewards too.

24 Likes

Seriously, WishKiller???

I mean SERIOUSLY???

Humans… :face_exhaling: :face_exhaling: :face_exhaling:

I hope you are not going to ask for a translation of the picture.
Or even for a compensation of it…

11 Likes

Some people also had bugs where they would get more than 10 daily Crowns, but I agree with @Graeme . The gems can be used for the missing level (which is fair compensation because it’s as close to giving free Crowns as they can get) or you can opt to save them for a ToD or an FA of your choice or even a fun event. My point is that 100 gems is actually a good compensation for this issue.

9 Likes

Stop with that nonsense. When people spent thousands of keys for AW, what did they get?

The hours people spent chasing that last crasher is worth 100 gems?

Stop defending failure and disrespect by the devs.

3 Likes

100 gems for 5 levels is garbage…we have gotten FAR more compensation for far less of an issue in the past…500 gems would have been fine…or zero gems and 5 levels…we should be given what we lost…no more and no less

It occurred during a Vault weekend, so plenty of people would have played more than average, not just “chasing that last crasher.”

Also, anyone in a reasonably communicative guild/looking at global chat would have known that only 9 crowns were possible over the weekend.

I’m not defending the devs, it was very sloppy that this exact thing happened just like Nexus kingdom pass/Vault weekend.

16 Likes

What more do you want to compensate?

The moon on a stick?

9 Likes

I think you might be confusing what you “lost” this weekend. You actually lost the opportunity to gain 3 crowns. 100 gems buys you 5 crowns, more than you could have gotten if there was no issue.

13 Likes

Hard pass on that. For endgamers, diamonds are less useful than minor traitstones. Gems are still useful everywhere.

2 Likes

We didn’t miss a level a day, only one crown so three in total which means we missed one level over the three days.

100 gems buy one level.

We got exactly what we missed out on (at least those who didn’t buy all the way to the end already - that’s a whole different story).

1 Like

Not true. You can spend 2500+ on every new faction event with each new kingdom, 1300 on every new pet that appears, or as much as you’re willing to spend on doom events for the solo purpose of leveling up doom weapons. On top of however much you spend helping your guild with weekly events, which probably isn’t very much if you have 100k saved. I’m also not no-lifing my tribute collection to get 100k…

You also get more than enough diamonds to cover 1 mythic every 11+ weeks from daily dungeons and gnomes.

3 Likes

So you were exclusively chasing the battlecrasher and otherwise wouldn’t have touched the game at all? If that’s the case, one can agree that you wasted time.
999/1000 people, however, were chasing gnomes because Vault Event and it’s hard to see where any time-wasted-on-battlecrasher would come from.

8 Likes

You aren’t even remotely close to endgame if you’re on here clamoring for diamonds over gems. I’ve had all weapons and mythics maxed since long before campaigns were added (~2 years ago). I have 40k unused diamonds. They’re worth less than minor traitstones, like I said, because even a modicum of traitstones are still needed weekly for new troops.

Even if you don’t purchase the premium campaign pass and choose to craft the mythic, that’s 4k every 11+ weeks. Easily covered by dungeons, gnome events, and vaults.

If you’re so hard-up for diamonds, then take your 100 gems and buy 2 daily Dungeon gem bounty offers. Voilà, your free gems have become free diamonds and shards.

2 Likes

All I’ll say to this is, if you have need of diamonds but not gems, and have all doom weapons maxed with 100k gems saved, then you’ve outed yourself as someone that scripts collection of tributes and has the game running nonstop. Something alot of people here might call cheating.

And I never said I needed gems either. They just have far more utility than diamonds.

Imagine whining over 100 free gems because it’s not the resource you want, when it was only intended for you to use them to pay for the 3 missed crowns during the vault event. I might as well ask where my free book of deeds and Imperial deeds are since everyone is entitled to their resource of choice.

3 Likes

“Diamonds are rare compared to gems.”

Correct.

However after certain point diamonds are not needed, like almost at all.

Gem stashes on the other hand are going down faster than ever because devs figured out clever way to make end gamers use their gem stashes.

If I had to vote if I take gems over diamonds, I’d pick gems all day long.

3 Likes

I’ll take gems too.

1 Like

Really !
I am an end gamer. I own all the weapons and all the troops. All of my delves are at 2500.
I have played every day since Nov 2014.
My current gem stash is around the most I have ever had - 16,700
The most excited I get in the vault is winning gems (woohoo !)
An end gamer definitely should NOT be sitting on 100,000 gems if they are playing the game properly.

Just saying.

:sunglasses:

Where gems go:

• Multiple Tier 7 purchases in ToD event

• New pets

• New factions

• Weekly event tier purchases and add weekend events aswell

I understand what you are trying to bring in the diamonds vs. gems debate. My point is that being short with diamonds is something that everyone goes through at some point, but it stops at some point and diamonds become currency that you simply don’t need. Some folks don’t even bother doing Dungeons after certain point.

Gems however are needed widely and besides you can buy diamonds daily with gems.

Also, us console folks can’t collect gems as often as PC/Mobile users, and PlayStation offers don’t include gems either. We get gem keys instead. This is something that bugs me big time but Sony is Sony.

2 Likes

I played vault weekend. I would have regardless.

I agree that it should have been fixed last time.

I started playing two years ago and am fairly endgame. I still need two more kingdom mythics and all but 1 of the apocalypse ones.

Personally I still need diamonds, however the compensation is to buy the level we’re missing and nothing but that.

I also don’t have all Doomed weapons maxed as I’ve started “too late” for that to happen. Bummer.

And no one can have all pets maxed when new ones are being released all the time. Like today.

I don’t even have all pets as we haven’t found the Shadow-Hunter pet yet, and I’m not going to pay for the new one. I also didn’t get to max all cosmetic pets. If you don’t do it right away chances are slim you’ll ever be able to again, and for the longest time I didn’t have the gems.

3 Likes