What is the next new kingdom?

I personally wouldn’t call getting spoilers wrong a reason to blame your being born, that’s a little strong don’t you think?

3 Likes

HIRE THIS PERSON

1 Like

The devs could use some help.
Enter New Guy with Bunnies!!

1 Like

In the Dev Q&A they gave the name of the next Kingdom: Sins of MirageMaraj.

Why is it “Sins of Mirage”? What possible aspect of mirages is sinful? Does this mirage own some sins, so that the “of” is possessive there? I am so confused by the name. Please help, @Saltypatra!

It is “Sin of Maraj”. No mirage, sorry :wink: .

1 Like

From the blog post when Scorpius was announced:

A thousand years ago, the Drifting Sands was known by another name: Al-Maraj. It was a magnificent kingdom, whose beauty belied the fact it was ruled by the Emperor Scorpius, a terrifying creature, with no sense of decency, morality, or kindness about him at all.

Inscriptions inside the ruined tombs of Al-Maraj, often refer to Scorpius as the God-Emperor, while his enemies called him the Daemon of the Sands. The truth is that he was neither God nor Daemon, simply a creature of the desert, as harsh as the burning sun, and as relentless as the searing winds of his birthplace. He would delight in tearing both friend and foe limb from limb, and to displease him in any way would result in a long and painful death from the sting in his tail.

Many thought Scorpius dead after his failed invasion of the Bright Forest in the 253rd year of his tyrannical reign, but in truth, he was quite alive, captured by Queen Titania, and confined for a thousand years.

Recent turmoil in the Bright Forest, however, saw him break free, and he has headed back to his former Kingdom in the Drifting Sands.

11 Likes

I think it will be the Apocalypse 27 aug. check out the background

It is Sins of Maraj because 7 of the troops are named after the 7 deadly sins. The 8th troop is Barghast as pictures above. www.taransworld.com has all the spoilers.

1 Like

Hire me or the bunny from the gif? (Both answers are totally valid!):smile::rabbit:

Girl with bunnies here, but indeed, bunnies would help. A lot. Bunnies make everything better!

Barghast is currently in the August 27 slot, with no other troops or kingdom listed for that week.

1 Like

Technically it also looks like the spoiler data doesn’t have a kingdom for Barghast. That implies the data we have is incomplete, so some update between now and then will fill in what’s missing (and probably have more troops).

1 Like

Heads up, the next kingdom is Sin of Maraj. (And before you ask we don’t have an official release date at this point in time. :P)

Lol i thought it was sin of mirage

1 Like