What is the most OP Rowanne deck?

1 Like

For a lark, Iā€™ve been playing this team a bit. It has some fun strengths & weaknesses.

Itā€™s the FASTEST Rowanne deck - but not especially reliable. You need to do plenty of gem matching to get all your spells powered up. Alchemist helps, of course. But when I focus matching brown & red, itā€™s almost always blue or green that makes a good target for his spell - which makes it tricky to fill Rowanne. And if her first cast isnā€™t a team wipe, then filling her AGAIN takes quite a while. Also, if Rowanne is killed you have no good way to deal damage at all. In the current Great Maw meta, thatā€™s a super dangerous situation.

I think using a Templar build, with or without paladin - or the Gorgatha builld - are both more reliable implementations.

3 Likes

That is weird cause i did not get them when they were events, not sun and moon anyway.

My variations:

Rowan 'em down 1
Gorgotha / Carnex / Rowanne / Rowanne
Brown/yellow banner
Alternate the sploders and cast Rowanne when full, simples

Rowan 'em down 2
Alchemist / Golden Cog / Rowanne / Green Seer
Red/yellow banner
Lots of control, arch fills cog and seer, seer fills Rowanne, buffed Rowanne wipes the enemies in 1-2 casts - fragile though so risky, but very satisfying when a double buffed Rowanne sweeps away a dhjl team all in one cast

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I was using tyri, valk, rowanne, Alistair with old gods banner or heroes banner. Very fragile, but it was a powerhouse 90% of the time

My Rowanne deck is:

Gorgotha
Valkyrie
Rowanne
Templar
http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/gorgotha,valkyrie,rowanne,templar

Lots of synergy between the last three, including two Water Links and armor boosting.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty new to this game, Iā€™ve found a Rowanne and she seems pretty op. I just donā€™t understand why Valkyrie is in every Rowanne deck. Can you explain me what is her purpose?

Right now I have my hero with Wicked Scythe, Rowanne, dust devil and goblin rocket

Valk makes blue mana for rowanne and gives souls for leveling your troops.

Uhm, alright. So you say I should level her up? I wouldnā€™t want to waste souls

What about her traits?

Valkyrie?

Necromancy is essential to maximize Soul accumulation and Water Link makes Blue Gem matches +1 (like a Banner does)

Iā€™m an idiot. On Valkyrie description i read ā€œtransform ONE gem to blueā€. Okay, sheā€™s pretty op. Upgrading her trait as soon as i find some minor stones

Donā€™t feel bad and never be afraid to ask anything on the Forums. We have one of the most knowledgeable and helpful communities in gaming.

2 Likes

Putting souls into Valkyrie will not be wasting souls, just the opposite. Is like the difference between an ice cube and the surface of the Sun.

Valkyrie is the only viable Soul GENERATOR in the game.

There is one other viable soul generator but it requires you to unlock the third trait of the necromancer classā€¦ And that is quite the amount of traitstones to gather.

And it is MUCH slower than Valkyrie, plus Valkyrie has great convert Gems and water link. And is less expensive.
Valkyrie is THE troop to level up. :smiley:

1 Like

Gorgotha
Mercy
Rowanne
Golden Cog

Itā€™s super quick getting rowanne"s armor to triple didgers in 3-4 turns.

3 Likes

Indeedā€¦ Best place to come for conflicting advice everā€¦

1 Like

I like this lineup. It really is fast. I can only think of two modifications:

(1) Switch the hero and Gorgotha, because
(2) For the hero, use the Archer class, with 2 or 3 traits bought. This way you start with 8 mana towards the 15 needed to fire Cog. And if you can afford Bullseye you might take out a troop quickly, which means Rowanneā€™s damage is spread among three troops instead of four.

You just need to ask the right people

I use Priest class. You get air link for extra yellow mana and counts as Whitehelm giving all troops +2 armor