What feature and fix would you most like to see in 2.0?

1. I’d love to see amount of souls gained per match increased for non-valkarie teams, and valkarie soul generation nerfed a little bit back to current with the adjustment.

2. Time stamps and increased text in chat

3. Traitstones being able to be converted into the types your seeking from types you currently have

4. Limiting the unlimited free turns that some teams constantly get. Maybe a hard limit of only 3-5 turns then its automatically the other opponents turn regardless of skill/trait/match 4-5 that gives another free turn. This has to be my most hated thing when playing PvP and I do not get a turn and all my guys die.

5. Nerfing Celestria’s Barrier on match 4-5, this has caused me to run into matches that last over an hour and never ends, I have to force quit.

6. More mini-games would be nice, maybe something you can set the prize and work towards earning it. Example arcane traitstone: Win 15 PvP matches, or finish arena with 8 wins… or whatever the new mini game is within that. Something to help us target our goals a little better, while giving us mini-goals.