What does everyone think of the class event?

Ignoring this one like all the rest. Just can’t summon the motivation to bother with the effort. Not to squash anyone else’s fun, it’s just not my cup of (tea) coffee.

1 Like

One of the pros of Knight class event was that some of my opponents in pvp changed class to Knight. (I’d argue that it’s a weak class at least compared to others that start at 50% mana or summon golems or bandits)

Not to derail the topic but can you fools stop talking about having too many gems before the Devs see and nerf them again :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

I’ve got so many gems now that I just spend them on the 75,000 gold package in the shop. It’s crazy really. What was that, AngryMidget? Did you say something?

1 Like

Take this man outside and shoot him now…

2 Likes

giphy%20(7)

4 Likes

Greetings, from the land of Beta!

If you don’t think the devs don’t already know, you’re only fooling yourself. (Yes, this is likely sarcasm, but no one should be really be think that the devs aren’t acutely aware of the gems situation in-game on the production servers)

1 Like

Not a fan of these events at all. This event was super easy so I thought for the first time ever I would finish it and I regret doing that now. I spent 190 gems and a fair bit of time and all I got for that was a useless orb of wisdom and a few levels on a hero class that I will never use.

If I got a free class change so I could change to the event class to do the battles and then change back to my usual class for free and make it a major orb instead I would probably finish them each week but as it is now I’m not even going to bother doing my free fight for the old classes.

3 Likes

I don’t really like these events myself and the worst offender to all of this is Gar’nok and the infinite ring of death. You can’t stop them from getting active and if they get active once, rip your entire team. Worst still is either, kill Gar’nok to stop some summons or kill Fel’dras to prevent her one shotting your team turn 2.

Seriously, he’s definitely the worst to go against and the Naga class event was even worse because poison = +5 armor to them which makes them far more annoying to kill.

Agree with your comment.
We don’t need another nerf to gems.
It’s hard enough trying to save them when there are so many sinks that are mandatory, without the trolls whining about their lives of luxary. Pricks.

I like the class events, and every other game mode that’s challenging. Enemies scale up to become a real threat, so we have to think before acting. Especially with sigils.

I love the orbs of wisdom. When getting another orb for my collection I most want ascension, but the orb I’m happiest about being in the game is wisdom. Farming traitstones is boring to me, and the wisdom orbs really help while waiting for a traitstone to show up in the glory shop.

It’s great there’s so much content in this game. Even if much of it is similar, the small differences make for a nice variety. Looking forward to the underworld.

2 Likes

I just ignore them … I really hate the troop selection, the rewards are crap, and I like the class I am using. So bothering is just … pointless.

1 Like