What do you think about 1.0.7? ;)

@IronyMan

When you choose a team to edit, a ‘Bonuses’ button will appear next to the ‘Hero’ button. Clicking it will show all team bonuses, as well as allow you to select whatever team banner you’d like. You can even have 10 teams that all use the same banner.

Banners also don’t have to relate to the kingdom they belong to, because bonuses apply to any and all troops in a team.

1 Like

I think the change from maxed troops to gold for levelling cities has taken a level of enjoyment out of the game for me. Instead of being able to help my guild, I have to keep the gold to level my cities. I really liked the feeling of everyone pitching in and seeing the ! on the guild button.
Also, there’s no reason for me to spend keys now. Before, I’d use them to get the last troop to get to lvl10. Now I’m just hoarding them because I like my team.
I like the new chat filter in guilds, and I’m getting used to the way the cards are displayed.

1 Like

I understand where you are coming from on this one…I will say though it has made me play more as I have guild requirements to keep up ON TOP of leveling my cities hehe…

the stars at the top of the cards are redundant with the color of the cards, can we use the stars to show the lvl instead? that way a white 5 star would be lvl 15, while a blue 3 star could be lvl 9 or so…

That sounds rather tricky to understand… you’d create a secret code of star combinations… doesn’t work for me, I’m afraid…

Furthermore - every troop collecting game ever uses stars to denote rarity… kinda iOS best practice, I guess, and it’s important the game matches habits / styles that players worldwide are used to…

1 Like

+1 this. Would you like to swing on a star?

A friend of mine was visiting over the holidays and had a pretty good idea. We have the stars, the words, and the color to indicate rarity. His suggestion was to lose the word over the stars indicating rarity and instead replace it with the actual name of the kingdom. Currently all we have to indicate kingdom is the shield symbol which is very tiny and some of them look very similar. That would leave two visual ways to determine rarity (color and stars) as well as two ways to determine kingdom (shield and word).

-Razlath

2 Likes

I am not sure about this. Especially for new players who are not familiar with the game it could become confusing when the rarities are not written on the card. This would require everyone to know what the stars/colours stand for.

Good idea though. In most cases the kingdom is more important that the rarity anyway.

Yeah, in a few hours of conversation what kingdom, troop type, and mana color a card was came up over and over. Quite amusing watching us both squint at our screens and then use the kingdom filter to try to figure out what symbol that was so we could eye potential team bonuses. What rarity it was never did come up except for a brief digression into Arena options. Now if they do ever add a team bonus for mixing rarities or “handicapping” yourself that might be different.

-Razlath