What do you put on your hotdog?

@Ashasekayi trust me… Take it from a fat guy! Try it! It is fantastic!

1 Like

Talking about mayonnaise. After a year without eating this my tummy got small, so yeah to anyone out there having an obese tummy, stop eat mayonnaise today!!!

smiley_badmood

NEVER!!!

10char

1 Like

lol, ure not even 150lbs…

Not happening.

Ketchup, relish and black olives

ur the best, black olivens so good! yummy :blush:

Black olives huh? Interesting! I am gonna try it! Without the ketchup of course

try black olives with garlic sauce on top of an hotdog yummy! remember stone free olives so u dont die…

Lmao!

10char

I would not steer you wrong. It’s not alot, just a little dab to make the chili creamy… SO GOOD! :heart_eyes:

@eika Kudos on losing weight! I could never give up ALL mayonnaise, but I have noticed that I no longer need as much of it as I used to. Which I know is better for me…

@Vangor Go Fat Guys!! :fist:

Ok so the next time i have hotdogs i am putting these items on them

1. Chili
  2. Cheese
  3. Mayo
  4. Onions
  5. Bacon
  6. Black olives
  7. More bacon

I am gonna die of a heart attack lol

1 Like

Black olive and relish is good even if you leave off the ketchup

Thanks Mayones is some of the ones I miss in my life, its almost as bad as I miss nicotine… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kudos again on quitting smoking! :clap: :clap: :clap:

That’s not easy to stop, I’ve never had a desire to smoke… not sure why, there was just never a draw for me.

It was not smoke it was snuff…but yeah damn 200 days without and I still want some…
Thanks by the way! :smiley:

out of likes

2 Likes

Cigs, snuff, dip, chew, its all addicting and better that you are off of it. :wink:

:nauseated_face: mayo :nauseated_face:

1 Like

@efh313 and snuff has tons of not good chemicals in it, so yeah…tummy a lot better without…

Has anyone tried mayo on french fries? It is phenomenal!

3 Likes