What difficulty are you mainly playing on?

All kingdoms at level 10 except Zaejin
Main difficulty: warlord 1
Main team:
Glade warden L19, fully traited
Valkyrie L19, fully traited
Hero w/ Sheggra’s Heart (L320ish)
Sheggra L19 - no traits
Banner: Red/Brown
no bonuses

All kingdoms lvl 10,
Difficulty: Hard

Main Invade Team:
Red/Yellow Banner
Glade Warden*** 20
Valkyrie*** 20
Sheggra’s Heart
Sheggra 20

Defence:

Option 1
Blue/Purple Banner (maybe)
Lamia*** 20
Lamia*** 20
Lamia*** 20
Bone Dragon 19

Option 2
Purple x 2 Banner
Herdmaster*** 20
Centaur Scout*** 20
Skeleton*** 20
Star Gazer*** 20

Ugh so many people playing that horrible sheggras heart team…

If you want souls it is one of the best and fastest.
It is a bit boring though.

My defense team:
Gobchomper***
Gobchomper***
Deep Borer
Keeper of Souls*
Brown banner

Got bored of always chasing away goblins, some still make it through though. Sneaky little bastards

19 kingdoms at 10 but last one is at 8 and will be completed this weekend.
Play at Normal Difficulty.

Level 320

Invade team

Centaur Scout *** level 18
Green Slime * level 18
Skeleton ** level 18
Aziris * level 18
Lord of Bones bonus +2 Armor for 2 Khetar troops
Dark Elven Banner +1 Green +1 Purple

Defense team

Glade Warden *** level 18
Skeleton ** level 18
Skeleton ** level 18
Giant Spider ** level 19
Dark Elven Banner again.
No other bonuses.

I have a Sheggra’s Heart team built but haven’t used it in quite a while since the suggestion was given to me for my current invade team. They both work but the current one is quicker.

All Kingdoms Level 10
Warlord 3
Valkyrie Full traited/mythic
Green Slime Rare with 2 traits
Green Seer Mythic with 2 traits
Bone Dragon Mythic with 2 traits

Valkyrie is for souls. I would use anointed one otherwise

Very nice pal, you have come a long way. :slightly_smiling:

Back to my rockworms then…

I must have done two to three hundred challenges is Khaziel trying to get an Arcane Deep stone to trait out my worms but have not got one yet. The frustrating part is on both Maugrim Woods and Zhul’Kari I got the arcane stone for each on the third try. Crap on a cracker!

Really agree - but I must also say that the feeling is so great when you finally get that stone you are looking for, that it will be worth it no matter in the end. Just my opinion, after several good stone pulls - but, I think quests has a better pull rate than challenges and pvps.

I have said this on other threads but I whine on the forum and go back into the game and get what I whined about. I posted, went back into the game, did ONE pvp invade and the stone dropped after the win . . . . Arcane Deep traitstone.

I love this forum. Lmao.

2 Likes

lol, very nice, pal :slightly_smiling: What level is your rockworms?

Level 18 fully traited. Set them as my defense team for a change to see how they do. They can be beaten cuz I have beaten the same team myself.

Rock Worm***
Rock Worm***
Deep Borer***
Rock Worm***
Dwarven Banner +2 brown
Lord of Stone +2 life for 2 Khaziel troops

Very nice, pal. You could also try

Deep Borer
Rock Worm
Rock Worm
Emperina

It gives you really room to heal any of your troops, and as long both rockworms has great life, it feels like you get an extra troop or two in when you are healing. Also you get better bonus having 3 differently Khaziel troops!

Yeah, the cpu is not pretty smart as it takes away every 4 links before its attack, so that makes cpu is a lot weaker than human, mine is also level 18, but need 11 more to ascend them into Lengendary!

Nice variation. I will give it a try. Good luck on your collections. I need 33 to get to Legendary on the worms but only 11 for the Deep Borer.

Thank you, also there! I figured out that getting them to Mythic will take a life time, but at least one step closer when we have them on Legendary. What level are your hero now?

The funny part is that my Deep Borer got into a Legendary, really fast. So have to wait for the common worms, that I somehow struggle to get in the gold chests.

I’m level 322 now since my posting of my teams. I just tried an invade with your build. It worked pretty well and my Emperina is not full level and has no traits.

Cool! Yeah, its a great lineup. Emperina is pumped up easily also. You have the two magic from Dark Stone and Karakoth?

Yes. Maugrim Woods is the last kingdom I need to level up. And it’s at level 9 at the moment.

Wow, you have come far. :slightly_smiling: