What are the most popular suggestions, that will never be included?

Yeah, this was definitely long-requested.

I would have also liked to see a 'Sort by: Newest/Oldest' option.
  • A new or mid-game player opens a bunch of keys, gets a bunch of new troops, but misses seeing or can’t remember what they all were

• For reminiscing’s sake, you could see what your first pulls were!!

Less relevant now, since the search has somewhat improved, although maybe I’m just more familiar with all the troops and how to find things, but I think I also would have liked the ability to set two filters at once, whether text or otherwise.

• E.g. maybe I want to search within all troops with the Stoneskin trait to see if any also have Necromancy, or Impervious, or _______ (and I’m not already familiar with them all and don’t want to click on every one)

I think it’s kind of funny that I’m speaking in past tense – just seems very unlikely that these would be implemented at this stage.

I agree with all except this, maybe, or within certain limits. Same with GAPs – I don’t agree with the current implementation, but I can probably see how the original was problematic.

I guess they ARE but very popular suggestions, though!

Maybe 🤷

I guess ideally it would use a resource other than Gold (e.g. hopefully Souls, being the Soulforge) as well as or just an inefficient conversion cost (e.g. 3-5 Gold Rings → 1 Priest’s Chalice, despite a chalice only having twice the XP and upgrade chance, so a 50%-150% loss). Coin Purses and Gold Rings are detrimental for anyone but the newest of Delvers to use, so pretty much any inefficiency cost (not incl. Gold) would be better.

Maybe that’s why it would never get implemented, though. It was very clearly stated that the chance of getting a Legendary or Mythic from Legendary Tasks was just a little too problematic for the devs:

So for them, the more Gold it costs, and the more progress tied to Delve completion, the better, kind of. :confused: