Welcome to OUR Nightmare

Since some time you don’t stop to surprise me with the stupidity of the graphic designers and / or the ones who approve such crap to be published…

I thought, the one-boobed Child of the Summer or Bullygnoll with the head on his left shoulder would be bad… but THIS… this

makes me to tip my hat… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I think you have some sort of visual disorder.

5 Likes

Its a Fantasy world. None of the troops need to be scaled to human proportions or identities.

2 Likes

The Centuragon artwork feels to me like an homage to The Thing.

3 Likes

It’s a nightmare creature. What’s wrong with it? I quite like the artwork. It’s twisted and weird, like nightmare creatures would be.

5 Likes

Have you used it ? so good :heart_eyes:

That response was funny lol!

She’s holding a bird in front on the right side of her chest, you dolt.

Bullygnoll is an interesting art piece, because he’s the only tauros + wargare. Notice how he only has armor on his right shoulder. He’s literally a cross between a tauros and a wargare, that’s why he has his head on the left side of his body, not in the center.

6 Likes

Sure, even two of…
they are called know where the centerline lies and know what the perspective is:yum:

Of course, they don’t have to… It’s why I don’t say a word about breasted insects, which biologically make no sense, but were drawn correctly…

I hope, you mean the Carpenter’s one from 1982…
The new one had nice CGI, but I find the old one more atmospheric…

few things, imho…
how should he use this big axe having muscles splitted like this…?
muscles which are not even complete, as partially replaced by gums and teeth, and not attached to anything, so how could they generate any strength…?
and there are these openings at the bottom part of his neck, which would prevent the creature from feasting by using the leech-like mouth…

I would never guess it…
the problem is, a bird of this size could never fully cover a breast like the one on the left side of her chest, you dolt…
unless the poor babe is built extremely uneven…

it would make sense, if he would be stitched together from halves of a tauros and a wargare…
but you can clearly see that his skin is spotted on both legs and both arms (which look the same regarding the size and the muscles), he has horns on his wargare head… he’s a cross-breed - there’s no reason for the off-centred head (nor for the overgrown shoulder armor)…

2 Likes

Isn’t the off-centered head just a matter of perspective? It seems like it’s just leaning forward far enough to hide the left shoulder from sight, and the viewpoint is from the right.

2 Likes

The problem is you clearly don’t, because the artwork is fine for literally everyone but you

2 Likes

How does a skeleton move without any muscles at all?

4 Likes

These aren’t bad at all, but… Frost Archer, yikes.

Its like when someone shows you their new portrait tattoo and its supposed to look like their wife, but looks like sloth from Goonies.

Edit: No, I am not saying the person normally looks that way.

Ignorance is bliss.

The first time I looked at Child of Summer, I liked its art. :sweat_smile:

Need to think of it less along the terms of human strength and more along the terms of the animal kingdom which some species are known to have ridiculous levels of strength for their body frames. The better question is why is this thing using an Axe? It doesnt even need it.

As for how it feeds, there’s no way to know how it feeds. It could just eat everything in one gulp. The troop does Devour, not chew into many pieces.

2 Likes

Magic.

As for child of summer, what if she has uneven boobs? You can see the rounding so she definitely has two breasts. It’s also not just the bird hiding part of her chest.

But if that’s what you noticed most about her, you’re focusing on the wrong things. :wink:

2 Likes

oh, so you spoke to literally everyone and they assured you, it’s fine for them…?

1 Like

fair point… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yeah, I know of ants, beetles and such, and their capabilities… but still, the torso looks human-ish… unless you meant some primates…

was wondering quite the same…

hmmm… you could be right… the ‘neck’ could be some sort of a grappling hook, to deliver the victim to the ‘chest jaws’… :thinking:
on the other hand, there seem to be not enough space to hide the ‘neck’ inside and to close the jaws on the victim, without hurting the ‘neck’ itself…

Thanks for speaking out for literally everyone. Including the people who actually disagree with you.

I’m with the OP, this picture is… just silly.
“HAHA I KNOW WHAT LOOKS LIKE HORROR! MORE TEETH! SHARP TEETH! LOTS OF THEM! EVERYWHERE!!!1”

eh, it just looks fucking stupid. Maybe I’m just getting too old…
On the positive side, they forgot the other horror trope: it’s not drooling & dribbling all over the place, like almost much every single “horror/scary” monster in the game.

3 Likes