Welcome To My Nightmare

WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE

New Epic Troop: Centuragon

The Centuragon will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Oneiros

Oneiros will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make his way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

World Event: Divinion Dreams

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Astral Spirit, Bahir, Orion, Centuragon, Oneiros, and The Worldbreaker. Battles cycle through a series of rounds that repeat each time.

• Round 1 – This round contains an equal chance of both the Astral Spirit and Bahir battles. After defeating one of the battles, players will move to round 2.
  • Round 2 – This round contains an equal chance of both the Orion and Centuragon battles. After defeating one of the battles, players will move to round 3.
  • Round 3 – This round contains an equal chance of both the Oneiros and The Worldbreaker battles. After defeating one of the battles, players will move back to round 1.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Astral Spirit: 6 Spirit Energy
  • Bahir: 7 Spirit Energy
  • Orion: 9 Spirit Energy
  • Centuragon: 8 Spirit Energy
  • Oneiros: 10 Spirit Energy
  • The Worldbreaker: 11 Spirit Energy

Each Spirit Energy is worth 5 points. The battles against Astral Spirit, Centuragon, and Oneiros will drop a variable number of Spirit Energy (on average about 1.18x the base amount).

2 Likes

Oneiros would be so much cooler if Nightmare wasn’t such a lame troop. (Yes, I’m still bitter at such a boring troop design for such a cool monster from lore)

8 Likes

:point_up: on all counts

1 Like

Great…… another troop the event keys will never drop for me!

1 Like

I love the irony in the titles each week. So many bugs in the game, its a regular ‘welcome to my nightmare.’ Though hey -its all working as intended- weavergate-

5 Likes

We are having a nightmare.

2 Likes

So lowest rarity is best this event???

2 Likes

Astral Spirit/Bahir - 35,4 average vs 35 flat
Centuragon/Orion - 47,2 average vs 45 flat
Oneiros/Worldbreaker - 59 average vs 55 flat

2 Likes

Is the title a hint for new incoming bugs ?

1 Like

We already live with nightmarish bugs. So whats new?

3 Likes

Infinity Plus Two has repeatedly been found to sell loot boxes missing the best items or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. They always deny this at first, deliberately spread misinformation and ultimately refuse to communicate further once enough proof has been presented. Do not spend money on this event, you may receive something inferior to what you paid for, their support will just ignore and close your compensation request.

For the most recent case of faulty loot boxes and how they were handled, see this thread and this summary.

13 Likes

Has anyone managed to pull the new legendary yet? I’m 50 event keys in with nothing so far. Most worrying, the new troop isn’t listed under the rewards for event chests like usual.

1 Like

yes cost was 600 event keys (one copy ) for me, others got it with 50 too, another from my guild with 400, so yeah it’s in there

3 Likes

Back to a completely nonsensical scoring system. I miss last week.

1 Like

Except I got my copy from The World Event Shop, tier 2 or tier 3…

i also enjoy Journey more than world event, and their tasty rewards ofc

I got 10 for ~800 event keys.

I really like the art of the new troop. :roll_eyes:

/edit that screenshot is not altered, just in case anyone claims to know better. :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

I opened 50 event keys and got new legendary, PLUS mythic worldbreaker and a few copies of new epic.

200 event keys got me 1, then 200 more got me 5 more.