Weekly news post has no info about world event scoring

There was no automated post here in the forums either. Guessing if there was, it would be full of Xs too.

5 Likes

Another question that comes to mind: Why are they rerunning a three year old troop? I think, this is a first timer in the existence of the game.

Sadly, they haven’t picked the same world event as back then; that one was listed as 5 different enemies; otherwise we could have copied that info.

4 Likes

Only comes to my mind that they picked the troop because is one of the first released shiny tokens mechanic. Not having to create a new shiny troop, spell, etc. and offer existing tokens instead. In the offer and guild rewards.
They could’ve pick any kingdom of that 30 troops.

It’s also great to get a spring troop in the midst of winter. Because “spring into the holidays” haha pun. :sweat_smile:

Better than another Krinklemess.

But this also shows, again, how much it’s needed that the scores are going to be shown ingame.

6 Likes

Well with the mild winter a spring troop is fitting but hmmm.

They originally introduced it on 5th January 2021, so whatever crossed their mind this time, is something they thought once before.

And isn’t it the midst of summer in Australia?

3 Likes

Yeah, okay… Winter is hardly winter anymore, at least not where I live.

It’s 11°C/52F right now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

IIRC it’s the middle of Summer in Australia!

1 Like
3 Likes

Yeah, true. But one thing is for sure: it’s not spring. :joy:

I’d suggest that it’s spring in Krystara, but the in-game flavor text for the weekly event suggests otherwise.

Thanks to the person who figured out scoring. I swear to …. If I don’t stop seeing events scheduled on the week of guild Wars. Guild wars is an all consuming week. A kindergartener could deduce not to out TOWER OF DOOM on the same week. You’re losing your own long time customers because the annoyance and too much going on in a week. Before anyone decides to attack me, you have the right to your opinion. Do not direct it at me.

1 Like

I don’t think you can ever get away from having on event on a GW week as for every guild that spends a lot of effort on GW there are likely more who don’t take it as seriously who would moan why is there nothing but GW. The solution is likely more around changing what event is scheduled rather than a complete removal.

3 Likes

Maybe they could avoid these stupid scoring errors in forum posts by actually having the scoring in the game. Ofc, they would probably just screw that up instead.

2 Likes