World Event: Slay Bells

Okay, this is what I figured out, numbers should be pretty accurate.

There are 6 types of battles, dropping Sleigh Bells (worth 5 points) and Plum Pudding (worth 2 points):

Troop Sleigh Bells Plum Pudding Score
Krampus 4 4 28
Theodorevich 4 2 24
Tinseltail 3 3 21
NURCRKR-1225 2 4 18
Tannenbaum 2 2 14
Ragnagord 1 2 9

There’s a small chance for battles to drop more, up to 3 times the listed amount.

46 Likes

appreciated, was going to wait for this info.

grafik

The loot table for troops in Bright Forest event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Fountain of Stars, Suna, Vernalis
3.2% 1 Firenza, Glitterclaw, King Oberron, Queen Titania, Tinseltail
12% 1 Birchthorn, Child of Summer, Lady Estelle, Old Man Oakroot, Prince Ethoras, Shimmerscale, Spring Emissary, Stheno, Twinkle Berry
21.6% 1 Cat Sith, Cu Sith, Florian, Leprechaun, Sun Sprite
21.6% 2 Catterfly, Fey Cap, Forest Gremlin, Pixie, Summer Knight
21.49% 3 Brownie

Forest Gremlin doesn’t seem to be available yet. If someone manages to pull the troop from event chests, please post screenshot.

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

Edit: Forest Gremlin showed up this Friday, it’s in event chests now.

10 Likes

Tier 2 buy in?

Thanks for this…

I hope, the lesson they take from it will not be “Just let the users handle it themselves.”

1 Like

I would almost request at this point a title of something like “404 Temp Worker” Thank you for doing the work to figure this out.

3 Likes

I hope the lesson they take from it is “Just put the damn scoring in the damn game and stop playing silly b*ggers!”

2 Likes

I see the breakdown of the scoring for the world event, but can anyone simplify for me how I know which battles to pick? Is the battle priority from top to bottom in the list?

Since the devs increased the scoring thresholds, they should make the scoring more clear in-game instead of pushing it onto the players to figure it out for them. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

The scores for each opponent are at the end of the row, the higher the score the better.

I think, for this Event, you pick the highest scoring opponent at the lowest battle level (ie the number shown under the enemy’s name on the map).

3 Likes

In the sequence listed, top to bottom. If you play enough battles it eventually boils down to “don’t pick Ragnagord unless there is no other option”.

3 Likes

Forest Gremlin available in chests (and event from Bright Forest) as of Today Dec 29th - 4 weeks after their bounty event.

3 Likes