Weekly Event: Twisted Sister

Do we have GUILD WARS this week?

Chief yes. Sol no. Anything else you need?

:grimacing:

Also because once cards used to have different frames for different rarity levels, but alas no more.
Anyway: C, R, UR, E, L, M takes less space than six ugly thingies in a row.

Personally 6 ugly thingies is more helpful to remember how many more levels they have to be ascended through at a glance, especially for newer players, than trying to remember whether UR is above or below E. But to each their own. Everyone will have a different preference.

3 Likes

Have to account for different languages. Not everyone knows English.

4 Likes

Yeah didn’t think about that. Language independence is always a good thing!

Sister of shadows have a translation prob in French: The name of the troop is written “Sur des ombres” in place of “Sœur des ombres”. Probably because the “o” and the “e” of “Sœur” are tied. To write them untied this way “Soeur” is no prob and should prevent another problem in future with all french words with “o” and “e” tied.

So correct troop name in French is either “Sœur des ombres” or “Soeur des ombres” but definately not “Sur des ombres”

@Ozball

3 Likes

If you customize the game you customize all the interface, so it would be customized.
Also you don’t need to know if the card you’re facing is rare, legendary or what. You have all its traits and stats right on the card, what use is for you know if it has ascended or not?

So, Magus…

The 3rd Trait is pretty fun to mess around with, but I sigh a relief if its on defense, because there’s a lot of times where it’ll give something pointless like poison on anyone or entangle on a 2nd slot.

Its like… woo?

The other side of the coin, web/silence/death mark are some serious eye openers sometimes.

Strangely balanced, I guess?

1 Like

Some people like to know many different things about the cards they own. Besides the 6 ugly things represent the card’s base rarity not its current. Therefore it’s not redundant and that info is important to know which chests they drop from if you want to try to ascend them.

The more serious thing he does, he Diseases everyone. Also Scorpius is going to like a serial poisoner.

You cannot be sure of this because up there you see the cards at their basic level. I’m willing to bet that once a card ascends the ugly things change accordingly.
Also, I don’t understand. Now we don’t know what chest open to get a card?

Is she the Mythic for the kingdom then? :wink:

1 Like

The devs really need to add a status effect in progress indicator now. Maybe show the text of effects in effect when you click on an affected troop? You only have to see the mess created by numerous effects at once, shown really well in @tacet 's latest video. Me, I only got one so it’s not like I’m going to be creating many particle effects!

No, we didn’t :sob:

2-3 over the average Legendary troops in two weeks, yes yes yes! Thank you! :blush:

I’ll take that bet…

Just because you can remember the base rarity of more than 400 cards doesn’t mean the rest of us can. When they’re all ascended to legendary next to each other, some of us want to be able to know at a glance “oh, that one was a rare so I need to use glory keys to get the last one I need to make it mythic.”

They added a feature that’s helpful to some and doesn’t hurt anyone that it’s not helpful to. What’s the issue? If you don’t need to use it then just ignore them. It’s not terribly intrusive. Damned if they do, damned if they don’t…

4 Likes

I am so glad too! Personally waiting for Khetar event, accordingly to timeline at gowdb, last one was in april. Seriously? Almost a year ago! I need Pharos-Ra so bad. Stockpiling event keys, so no new legendaries for me.

Why did you not save up your diamonds for Pharos-Ra?

I started playing in late October, during Umberwolf week I believe, eventually crafted Forest Guardian because was impressed by him in PvP, so I couldn’t afford Pharos-Ra at Christmas. Then TDS appeared in Soulforge so I was forced to craft it since I did not get it for all this long time playing. Then last week I ended up somewhat short of 200 diamonds of Pharos-Ra. :star_struck:

1 Like

Totally got it, its about having fun, there is many paths! :wink:

2 Likes