Weekly Event: Twisted Sister

Holding out my judgement until i know the boost ratio, but i fear that this might turn out to be the next bonkers aoe troop in just a week.
Also random status effect on matches trait? 'Cause we needed more randomness for this game that spins more and more out of control?
Already looking forward to getting silenced and frozen 24/7 while poisoning enemies in return. :+1:

4 Likes

Hyneman smile

As some slight backround information, Nim has been waiting FOREVER for he Sister of Shadow card to come out. She loves the art!

7 Likes

Too bad she got 6 squares in the face :stuck_out_tongue:

Darkstone is one of my favourite kingdoms, like these troops as written.

Glad I still got 200 Event keys to try and nab the Magnus.

1 Like

Also frozen, deathmarked and diseased until you can finally poison the same enemy.
Yeah, i’m already hyped for it too.

Bleh, i’m not really into the new Legendary… Looks cool, nice clothes and mask, but doesn’t feels very playable, which only means that i’ll regret ever saying (tipying) this… :joy:

1 Like

I am definitely going to be using Magnus on a few teams, i think he’s awesome.

2 Likes

Im going to enjoy my 100% impervious team :slight_smile:

Though never thought I’d see a Hag on 'roids… :grimacing:

1 Like

I can totally see how they get their victims off-guard even without any stealth or ambush… :blush:

Does Experiment only hit enemies? If it hit allies as well I can understand that some may wish not to fully trait it.
(wording is odd as TheIdleOne stated)

Return of justice league with magnus instead of kraken?

He won’t trigger more than once on gem’s blobs i believe.

“Importanter” question: If i buy over 40 packs of the Systers of Shadows would people believe me if i say it’s because of the traitstones and not because i’m making a harem? :thinking:

7 Likes

You’ll have to dodge the people calling you a Siscon first.

1 Like

Well we did just get Orpheus to easily counter Magnus.

Screenshot_20180204-172151
Status effect could be positive as well right?
Way too vague.

Are Magnus and this guy related?

Luckily, we have a mythic that counters just that!

Really, though, even at a tiny, tiny chance, silence and deathmark match traits are really something I was hoping I’d never see. Hopefully his boost ratio will be bad and we won’t see him too much. VoO would immediately be a bit more useful, of course… but thats a mythic countering a legendary. It really does come down to how much he silences… any other status (like all the ones listed above, which do not include Silence) and any dedicated cleanser could at least partially counter what he could do if used with good timing (Vorph would be better in some cases if you could get some yellow generation going, so you don’t have to wait), but most other cleansers can be silenced and the only other one that can’t (bard class with cleanse weapon) can be stunned then silenced.

Sister of Shadows also looks really good. She might not see much play at endgame because of the colors she overlaps (TDS, Sunbird, Titania, etc) but arcane + hits 2 + extra turn if lethal can be very potent, especially on an ultra-rare for 12 mana.

4 Likes

Pretty sure Status effects are only the negative ones. Troops that are impervious to status effects can still get barrier, enrage, enchant, submerged etc.

1 Like

Yep, That’s why I suggested moving some of this info to the Traits tab. I mean “Traits” is like 38 point font anyhow and listed on 400+ troops. They could rename the subPage and move a Kingdom, troop Level, Ascension level to that location.

1 Like