Weekly Event: Run! Run Away!

It’s the Silent One in VIP chests - I don’t know if both SO and B’N will appear in Event Chests?

The art that rotates on the left is all of the troops in the Event Chest. Didn’t see Bunni. Saw Silent One, Faunessa, Herdmaster, Sylvasi, & Finley.

That’s not completely true about the art - you didn’t see Sacred Guardian and Drake Rider, and everyone knows that Event Chests are full of Sacred Guardian and Drake Rider (only half kidding).

Well, they don’t show Runic Traitstones either, but that’s all I ever seem to get.

did silence get changed to have to be cleared with spell? went about 12 rounds with it on my hob goblin… now i know i have bad luck with rng, but still 100% is a 100%.

Here’s another question about event chests this week. The Silent One is one of the few legendary troops I am still missing. Should I be spending gems on event chests to try and pull TSO, or am I better off buying gem chests as usual? I would purchase event chests in 10-packs and gem chests in 50-packs, so I would get only 30 chances at TSO (and a whole lot of Blade Dancers) as opposed to 50 chances at other legendaries (and a better selection of ultra-rares).

I’m torn.

Edit:

Was the effect re-applied at any point? That might reset the counter to 10% chance/turn.

Chances to pull a Legendary seem to be roughly the same. If you do get lucky, the Legendary from gem chests will be a random one, from event chests it should currently be The Silent One. So if you really want The Silent One, event chests are the way to go. If you are also okay with getting other Legendaries, use gem keys, they cost less.

I’d strongly recommend to go for the missing legend, there for event chests.