Weekly Event: Run! Run Away!

Your favourite troop of all time? :sweat_smile:

Fortunately, you need only 6, since the bunny is a legendary. Unless you want all four spots occupied with white rabbits of course. Or you want the arcanes maybe.

I want the arcanes… My only interest in the bunny right now is that it is the 9th troop for Pan’s Vale, so it should be possible for me to get that kingdom to PL5 today.

Grrr, rabbit take you all… I will have to add my own punchline…

Yes, it has a vicious streak a mile wide…

I know that summon spells and traits generally are underpowered. That said, does anyone know what level the summoned Wight is if KoS 3rd trait activates? I’m thinking of leveling the KoS to have potential Wight backups in case Abho dies early with my soul farm team.

It should be 15, but I haven’t tried it yet. It can’t be over 15 since summons are capped at the old 15 level limit.

Since it is only a 50% chance to summon a Wight upon death, wouldnt it be a little weak to just be level 15? hmm…

Could you pm me about your Abho team? Very interesting to see it.

hmph. Out of minor magic ts. How very annoying.

Buy the pack. :slight_smile:
Or just farm a challenge of the corresponding color.

What I’m running right now is:

Abhorath***
Giant Spider**
Valkyrie***
Keeper of Souls*
Banner of Progress (R/Y)

I can’t claim credit, Kayak had the initial idea. I keep wavering between the Spider and the Slime as the purple generator, each has their pros and cons. Abho can be a monster when activated a couple of times, even a Stoneskin will fall under a 100+ dmg skull match. RNG can really screw with you though, I really don’t like activating Abho unless he’s in trouble. That’s why I’m figuring KoS 3rd trait might come in potentially handy if I run into trouble early…

1 Like

The packs are severely undervalued. It takes 78 minor traitstones to trait up a legendary, you get 40 in the pack. I don’t mind spending money on a game when I can afford it, but the expenditure has to value out for me to do it, and I just can’t value out 25$ for a little over half the resources to trait up a single troop.

I think you mean it is severely overvalued. Under valued implies a bargain whereas to overvalue implies the market price is considered too high for its fundamentals.
Just saying :wink:

You are correct sir!

She is a female…

I stand corrected.

They sure like correcting you today :laughing:

3 Likes

That is correct.

3 Likes

You are correct sir!

2 Likes

What is the legendary in event chests this week? Is it The Silent One or Bunni’Nog?