Weekly Event: Little Hunt on the Prairie

Whoops that’s what i get for reading and posting 60 secs before i walk out the door for work, That and when i said that i was thinking goblin for some reason.

:newspaper: Late to party but not out of the game, it’s the Weekly Feedback Report! :gem::gem::gem:

Home, home on the range, is where the deer and buffalo are slain. Where their cries can be heard, and silences without word. Is where the Wild Fang’s are said to hunt pray.

This merciless Marauder hunts Wildfolk for sport, and like any true hunter, “mercy” isn’t in his dictionary. Though considering it’s primitive lifestyle, “fork” and “cook” likely aren’t in there either.

Wild Plains got a whole lot more wild this week, and it’s taken one step further with the glory accessible Arcane Blood Traitstone. Perfect for all you Hydra lovers out there, and if monsters aren’t to your preference, Anointed One and Berserker would be happy to take his place.

:newspaper: What a wild ride, that’s the Weekly Feedback Report for you! Match you next time! :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

4 Likes

Mother of god, I must have totally forgot to save my glory, yet again, never learn. Another troop missed…