2 Likes

4x Tassarion from me, good luck!

2 Likes

I’ve never met you in PvP :frowning:

1 Like

I’m probably too low a level… only 250ish

Resurrected my snowball team :slight_smile:

1 Like

I whipped this one up for diversity purpose.
Plus I figure this iis one of the oh-so-few situations where these critters would get to see the light of the day…

…Except Queen Mab, there’s always a space for the Queen :joy:

5 Likes

Alright folks I decided to ditch my beloved Wraith deck this week. None of my troops on that deck could provide snotstone. :smile: Feel like I owe you all a lot. Last week I got 3111 snotestones.
So here come all Glacial Peaks defense deck. Enjoy!

5 Likes

i ended up trying: yeti mab valk mab,
lets see what happens (sorry i didnt put full glacial, was thinking of another yeti there but im collecting overall win rate for personal satisfaction rather then revenges or win rewards so …)

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

I join this “help each other out” thing, but I try to create teams that, besides having 4 snot-troops, are at least a bit challenging. This week it wasn’t easy - I came up with
Winter Knight
Yeti
Borealis
Queen Mab

All lvl 20, fully traited, Frozen Banner of course.

1 Like

FYI, this weeks event can also be done in challenges if you want to quickly get your Elspeth out of the way. The last Glacial Peaks challenge has all four troops from Glacial Peaks. Regardless, I’m still putting up a 4x team this week.

1 Like

I put up a team. But I’m not seeing many.

1 Like

I don’t understand how people are defeating my 4x Jackelope team. They’re MYTHIC. Everyone must be hacking.

5 Likes

I fully traited my ‘rare’ Frostling for this so it should be impossible to beat me without a maxed Gorgotha.

I am the LORD OF ICE! Fear me!
I looked for a banner that gave -1 Blue Gem matches but this’ll do…

We need more peeps on this trend btw! Send more help!

2 Likes

My def is 3 frost sprites and a snow golem. It is not hard to beat, but i did not make it easy either.

I also put up 4 event troops every week, usually a little mixed but they should always be easily beatable.
This week I Have

Snow Guardian
Tassarion
Jackelope
Queen Mab

Good luck and thanks to everyone contributing event troops!

1 Like

I love to hear of all the people setting up teams for others’ snotstones. I’ve got mine up to, so…thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Whats the point of helping if you’re going to make teams that are unbeatable???

4 Likes