We heard you like Gnomez?

Even in the Vault? Sorry, I don’t have a Vault key right now to check.

Oh, fair question now that there are different versions of troops. I’m still fairly sure I’m correct, but not 100% sure.

But since the difficulty doesn’t change the vault rewards, if you play normal difficulty, a boss killer is useless

Here’s my question for everybody.

If you run into a Chaos Orb as a vault reward, are you happy to see it?

Right now, its pretty rare… I’m averaging around 1 in 20-30ish.

I don’t know if I am to be honest, of the 4 I’ve gotten, I got 2 Orb of Growth and 2 Orb of Clans, which gets a thumbs down for its rarity. (I’d rather have the 12 Gem keys at that point)

Wisdom is okay, though I don’t need it.
Ascension would be steller, but I have no faith that I’ll see one from a Vault.

I guess I could segue into asking some of the soul % be replaced with more chance for an orb to drop, or if they want to keep orbs rare, it’d be nice if they were the Major ones instead, like a real jackpot prize…

I still don’t mind it. That’s 15 guild keys effectively, and when you get your Guardians to Mythic, it’ll start to increase the odds of getting more legendaries and mythics.

Would I rather find an Ascension or Wisdom? Yes, Am I willing to risk getting a Growth or Clan to get a Wisdom or Ascension? In my case yes. I know other people only expect the premium rewards, but I understand why that can’t happen, and I accept it.

1 Like

Just a note: I’ve checked Cedric in the Vault, and he’s not a Boss, just Gnome.

1 Like

Is that a thing? I’ve never gotten an orb from the vault. And yeah, I would be delighted to see it! :smiley:

Are gnomes turned on? Done 100 battles only 3 gnomes.

2 Likes

Yeah, i was wondering, too.
I’ve done 50 Explore-Matches and only encountered 1 Gnome so far :confused:

@Sirrian @Saltypatra @Ozball
I hear you heard we like Gnomez…
Can you please confirm they are in the wild now?
(Mobile)

They are on iOS (ipad) - I saw plenty finishing off the explore event and ended up with 3 vault keys :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Gnome rate seems very low, only fought 9 in 30 minutes in Explore after reset. After the 1st hour, I’m not certain yet…

I fought 6 gnomes in 50 explore and got 1 vault key.

The previous 2 weeks I fought 200 gnomes and got 0 vault keys…

So ya event is on XD.

I have been doing alright with gnomes already got 2 vault keys

Gimme all them gnomeeez

They seem to coming at expected rates now. But for the first hour after reset I have my doubts.

1 Like

What about the Vault? Are those little amounts of souls and minor traitstones still a legit vault reward options?

Yup nothing been change that really suck and of course i keep winning minor stones and souls, just got 3 x 100 souls in a row isn’t amazing?

I’ve been holding onto my Vault Keys for a while now. I was hoping that the Vault would be rebalanced in 3.4 so that Vault Keys (which appear at their intended rate) would be worthwhile again. Fingers crossed. If not, well, I’m not using those keys anyway so I might as well wait for 3.5 to see if the change sneaks in then.

The same here. I can live with 100 souls and other minor stuff from ordinary gnomes, but it feels really frustrating to find that sort of thing in the Vault.

1 Like