We did not receive the 400 gold bonus

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

I do not feel like filling out any form or taking pictures
it’s been 11 hours since the reset, if they played their own game they would have seen it and they would have fixed it
we did not receive the 400 gold bonus for using the lapina explorer

to the glory that we are losing by not seeing the revenge now we have to add the gold that we are losing
Will there be a week that we do not take something away?

what game mode are you playing and not receiving bonus gold?

PVP and PcPV.
In exploring if it gives

oh I see, it says it’s giving it only in PVP, but actually it gives it only in Explore
and it’s not newer 400 gold with a troop icon, it just adds the value

without the troop

and with

1 Like

Or the fault is here

yup, they prob forgot to change that part of the text from last week.

that happens occasionally

Looking good here

Well that’s good to know… I guess it’s time to throw her in my Explore team for the week

The 400 gold sounds good on paper but this glory troop (like so many before it) is pretty weak and may well compromise your 3 tier team into many defeats. This means its inclusion is negative economy.

Hey this will be fixed today.

The bonus will include both PVP and explore

sorry about that!

5 Likes