War is Coming Alright: Nerfs of War

Is the war over yet?

Over? Letā€™s just say that this may or may not be a photo of a dev on the way to work on the next update.

2 Likes

Nerfs/balancing have been part of games for a while now. In most cases it is to put an over powered item in line with the rest.

Ya donā€™t have to like it but it is a common place thing in games now.

I want examplesā€¦ The most other cards got in the past no changes to reach dynamic accentsā€¦ In the most cases support functionsā€¦ More life or Armorā€¦ Pretty interesting for Defence Teams in PvPā€¦ but no really help to create a powerful Team Constellationā€¦ I can understand the requirements to make changes or nerfsā€¦ but more sensitive and not so drasticā€¦
ANDā€¦ I will not be forced to playing any cards out of my
interest cause the old so-called ā€œOPā€ Troops are now inferiorā€¦

Webspinner is still a viable troop, Goblin Shaman is still a viable troop, Sheggra is still a viable troop, Celestasia is still a viable troop, none of these troops have been nerfed into uselessness, so i really donā€™t buy your whole argument of being forced out of playing troops you like because they are being made inferior.

I donā€™t agree with all balancing changes that are made, or what troops are targeted for them, but i understand it is part of this game as it is for any other online game and in GoW balancing changes tend to be less frequent and more subtile than in many other popular online games.

These necro threads are giving me a headache. I think the orb balance worked out well personally if we are going to bring this up.

If you truly love a team then you go through all the buffs and nerfs. Nuff said.

@Mufasha Iā€™m on it. I talked to the necromancer and try to solve things.

The small flaw in this argument excepting of course the shaman, is that yes those troops are VIABLE, but they are supposed to be LEGENDARY also.

Iā€™m pretty ambivalent towards the nerfs this time around.

But they are viable in the context of all the other legendary troops so i donā€™t get your point.