Vn4ever (Top 5 guild) is recruiting

I play every day I’m at level 292. I can contribute with everything you said.
on my team I get about 250 trophies a week…

Invite code: TREVOR_11

Sup community, I was very glad and fortunate to have an invite to this guild. I’ve only been in this guild for a week but I absolutely love it! Everybody here is friendly and we all share the common goal, help me help you help us! If you love the game like I do and play alot, come join us! I literally got over 800 gems and 1000ish keys from just one week! Now we are ranked number 3 and looking to move to the top!

Vn4ever is an awesome guild! Everyone contributes at least the min. requirements as well as earns extra rewards. Vn4ever is a very active guild and super supportive of members. We just moved into 3rd place and working upwards. Thank you Vn4ever!

Our guild level is 506 now, and average mastery bonus is 88!

Come and join us, you can get more than 500 gems and 500 glory keys from guild task every week!

Hi,

I want to join but I see the guild full slot 30/30. Pls invite me if u have any empty slot.
My level 470 (i just replay game for a week since im off game for more a half year). I will try provide gold and trophies as the rule.
My invite code: POOLEE_1
Thanks!

Hi there! I’m interested and can meet the requirements. I’m only lvl 169 though so I’m not sure if that matters. Invite code is Passout. Thanks!

A fire got reignited in Vn4ever this week pulling down the top trophy count for the week at 7,266!

We have room for three more active players. We are positioning for the launch of 2.0 and the PvP rework.

Come, have fun, balance life with the game, and reap the rewards!

Just wanted to say welcome and thanks to all the new members who joined our guild, we’re currently doing great with you guys.
those who wants to join in our guild and who can provide 100 trophies AND more, please write a post here or send a PM to YOYO.

thank you

Hi guys, we still have 1 spot open, anyone who is interested please contact YOYO

After a week of posting over 8,700 trophies, we have one slot open. Please contact YOYO or leave your information.

Looks like 2.0 should hit in the next week or so. Time to be ready in a guild that generates tons of keys and gems for that new kingdom and Mythic Troops!

My invite code : TSUNAKUN 1
@YOYO @JackBauer Please invite me. I promised to provided 200k+ and 200+ trophies per week.

Congrats Krammaster for being #8 last week! and myself for #24:joy::joy:!!! GO Vn4ever!!!

1 Like

Hey my friend… good morning! Im trevors friend and im looking for a oportunity… i can do all guild objectives… and u can count on me… hope for enjoy the game together… and waiting a chance when u guys have an open spot! My invite code is: kenneth 8
Best regards, Uriel

Hi @Uriel, You might want to message YoYo directly. We do have one player thinking about stepping back from the game. Last I new, they weren’t sure if they wanted to work through the bugs of the latest update.

Ty! Ill message him :wink:

Hi guys… can i join? iam active player!
This week i made 380+ trophy…
iam lvl 102
iam cute :slight_smile:

invite code GALEGO

ty guys!

PS - i dont have guild for now, today, i quit from mine, just invite me <3

Can you please take some of mine, just message them or whatever if you can figure out who they are and then recruit them please? Think of this as one of those solve the riddle and win a prize.

Hi Tsunakin sr for the late reply. Apparently we trying to deal with new buggy update. Hopefully i be able to invite you in the end of next week. Cheer

1 Like

My invite code is LEGOLAS_11 il wait if there is a slot oppen thx in advance!!

This week so far I have donated 960K gold & 677 trophies…

Let me know if you pick me on Sunday/Monday whenever you recruit and I will leave my guild!

I have 300K+ gold to donate this reset :wink:

Invite code: Waddup

Thanks!