VIP = unbalanced economy?

not sure on PS4 but donating to keys/gems/guild token only and not doing maps/souls I see as a big +
easy to get maps and souls other ways without paying the big guild task expense for. will boost that 100 keys you see daily to much higher

You earn way more gold if you focus on PVP matches versus Arena matches though. More gold means more Guild tasks means more keys means more gems.

Yes this is true but the arena carries less risk.

I would argue that it carries even more risk. My argument would be that if you lose two times in the arena you’re not just losing one trophy you’re losing 3 trophies because of the bonus trophies you would get from a Max 10/10 win. Not only that but you see a drastic reduction in Rewards.

I am not a fan of arena when compared to pvp. PVP is an easy 80+% win rate with a slew of different teams.

Arena carries a lot more risk IMO.

I will fight 120 pvp matches any day to 10 arena matches IMO

1 Like

not to mention the 1000 gold you put up for the arena

@ruzin play the same challenges you have previously finished. Pick an easy one. The Exp goes up quickly.
Lets yoy gain masteries quick a d weapons if u use them

2 losses and a victory will net you no trophies, but in arena you only risk 1k not the trophies but in arena you risk no money unless you put in 50 to reveal but if you lose you will have to play to get that trophy back in pvp.

the purchases seem pretty weak actually.

Indeed, I haven’t paid and I would not have a grudge if the paid rewards were greater (something ike 2x souls and traitstones for example). The game is legit FTP at the moment, just play and you will get everything that can be got with $.

[Edit: except maybe if you really go to town and buy a ton of traitstones. Even then, you’re not going to break the game.]

Yeah People who open Threads like this have simply no idea. You can get everything without Money. Iam Level 725~ nearly all Troops Mystic and Level 20 i only bought the Gems for Dragon Armor with $ when i was Level 50~ . But it was waste of Money because a good Guild easy give you 500 Gems in 1 Week

i played so many online Games and its always the same :confused: . Kids always hate they $ Stuff because they dont get enough pocket Money so its unbalanced/unfair blablabla

Not everything. Certain weapons and one armour.

ok but its not the best Armor so it doesnt matter.

It gives 100% to gold, souls, and experience.

not avaible on Ps4 or you mean Dragon Armor? as i said with a good Guild you get easy 500 gems in a few Days

For now yes. When you get it enjoy it well of you get it.

i have nearly everything wouldnt need extra Souls or Gold

btw this ,omg stupid Cash Gamer, Threads are annoying. Kids always cry cry cry until they get their Cookie.

It is the only armour but the event/cash shop weapons as well. The armour is good at progressing faster but not any faster than dragon or celestial for gold or souls. Only reason to get it outside of that is the exp boost. Hardly worth the time for some and yet mandatory for others. Yes people are going to get mad about what could be seen as pay to win frustrations but there is no reason to get in a huff at someone who is already frustrated because it can make things worst. Reason above all is relative to the person who accepts the facts they believe are right. I pointed out an armour and weapons to which there might be 5 or so that can not be obtained through leveling up.

1 Like

I bought the Deathknight armor for the convenience of not having to switch back and forth between Dragon and Celestial. The bonus to xp is just icing on the cake for me.

2 Likes

Also one must not forget that with this armor one can get max gold and max souls in one and the same match in PvP when it comes to armor bonuses.