Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, iPadOS – probably all platforms.
Screenshot or image:
These are the earliest two screenshots that show the problem (read below to understand):
The only active GUI element is the Continue button. (Taken on 3/3/22 at 4:06am AEST.)
(Second screenshot taken at 13/3/22 8:49pm AEST.)
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
On the victory screen, it is important to be able to Skip the display of reward cards but then scroll back to the left to see: a) GW score, b) World Event drop, c) Vault treasure drops. However, the scrolling (and most other functionality on the Victory screen) occasionally doesn’t work after clicking Skip. The Continue button is the only GUI element on this screen that does work; clicking on the victory cards (which normally gives information about some of them) doesn’t work, and most especially, the scrolling left to see what dropped doesn’t work.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I screenshot every battle of the World Event, almost since they first began. Because of the illogical ordering of the Victory cards (please see my other two threads about this – and PLEASE FIX IT! – Please reorder the Victory cards more sensibly), I often have to scroll left to capture the World Event item drops. I’ve run into this bug (and not been able to get the screenshot I want) about 5 times per World Event, having bought Tier III and used all Sigils, with no Valravens escaping (I would do the maths, but I think Sirrian needs to hone his arithmetic skills, after the Amanithrax debacle).
The first screenshot have is from the 3rd March, during the “A Flock of Goats” event, but there’s a slim chance that’s a mistake, and the problem didn’t actually start until version 6.2 dropped, the following week. I’m pretty sure both screenshots above show the same problem. The second one is 100% certain; the first is 95% certain.
I later saw the same bug on Steam, and in another mode (Daily Delve, I think). And today, others in my Guild confirmed they’d spotted it somewhere, as well.
Steps to make it happen again
You need to be playing quickly (probably on 4x speed, just to build rhythm), and hit the Skip button within about half a second of it appearing. It’s consistent, but it’s a narrow window.
- When are you going to reorder the Victory cards?
- When are you going to fix the Personalised Daily Offers?
- When are you going to fix the wrong troop (and level) appearing on the battle loading screen (which started when the second set of Guardians were introduced)?
- When are you going to fix Vash’Dagon, as Sirrian explicitly promised the last time he was on a stream?
- When are you going to run all the game’s text through a grammar and spelling checker?
- When are you going to fix all the chat problems? (Too big on PC, Home and End don’t go all the way, can only include a single emoji on iPad, badly designed whitespace in full mode, etc)
- When are you going to give us a button to disenchant extra copies of maxed pets?
- When are you going to fix the wrong battles appearing in the World Event?
etc, etc, etc.
These are not rhetorical questions: I actually want you to give me rough dates for all of these.
You wasted a LOT of time in patch 6.3 on things nobody wanted (the story comics and auto-play, in particular). How about you work on what the players need, not some idiot in a suit?
(I’m sorry about the tone, but come on people! We love this game and care about it, but you don’t seem to at all. The frustration just builds and builds!)