Vault Key : Nerf drop ?!

Hello,

the keys we were nerf ? I did more than 500 battles, I had only one key. I had a lot more before. :sob:

Not trying to rub it in or anything, but it’s all random.
I got three this morning in half an hour, two of which came back to back.

I probably won’t get any more this weekend now :roll_eyes:

Keep chugging away, you’ll maybe get something eventually.

1 Like

Everything is possible @Furax-31. Some weeks ago someone was bragging finding over 160 Vault Keys. I think his name was @Fleg or something.

1 Like

For me vault keys are dropping at roughly the same rate as in previous gnome weekends; currently even a little bit more often but it should sort itself out until tomorrow evening.

I found 2 so far this event, how about you?

I know that wasn’t aimed at me but I’ve found 5 so far.

Not much to compare that to though as this is only the second one I’ve had time to actually play.

1 Like

14 vault keys from 120 gnomes (around 1200 explore matches), so drop rate for me is almost 12% now. I suspect it will drop to usual 7-something per cent by the end of the week.

14 ???

600 battles, 1 key… ><

If it helps, I always seem to get mine in bursts. I’ll go many, many battles not seeing one than in 15 battles, I’ll get 3. Though, that’s nothing new. I hear the Unity Engine is very “streaky” in almost every way.

So, for example, while statistically, you may get something every 1 out of 30 battles, sometimes you can go 60 battles without getting it or you can end up getting 2 in 20 battles. It’s just how Unity works.

I don’t really care for it, but, what you gonna do? If you want to play the game, you have to just “deal with it”. Sadly.

2 Likes

RNG either loves you or hate you.

1 Like

It is this, last event I played my heart out without a single key. This event I have got 3 already. RNG can be a butt head.

2 Likes