Valuable trait not working

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
PC

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Decided to try out the coin purse in a challenge to mess around and see the 3rd trait working
‘The third trait, valuable, does not work and never gives the player the 25 gold it says it will give when the troop falls’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happened every single time the coin purse died. I assume the other underworld treasures have the same issue

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Just enter any battle and having the underground treasures equipped as troops. Make sure they have all 3 traits and have them die. They won’t give you the gold that the trait says it will give.

@Lissandra I’m very sorry for the delayed reply.

We’re hoping to have this fixed in the next update.
I’ve added this to the Known Issues thread and will update it once the fix has been tested and confirmed as working as intended.