UX design 7.5?

According to the last summer UI rework, UX designer must be on drugs or something. But why would he ever put ‘Gem description’ below Autoplay button?
By human nature we don’t look at the exact texts and aim our fingers slightly above the black border of the small window with speed & autobattle button. Brain doesn’t work there so we don’t get distracted when doing autobattles.
And now we have actually to aim for the button which supposed to be clicked quite a lot times with less than minimum intention to make a close look on the screen.

Put autobattle button on the lowest menu level!

3 Likes

This is unbelievably annoying. Thanks devs for making game play even more frustrating.

1 Like

Maybe designer was a console player?
We have button input rather than point and click, so it literally makes no difference how small the options are. We still just hit two buttons (one to open the dropdown menu, another to autoplay) and they didn’t change at all. If they added keybinds to keyboard, for point and click players, so you can just tap a couple of keys instead, that’d be quicker and easier for you, right? And it’d let them keep their UI “upgrades” that they probably paid someone to make and now need to justify.
I mean, I agree that swapping autoplay to the bottom might be better for many players. But, keybinds as well, to make it better for all players?

Key binding, even suggestion, is forbidden

Wait, what?
Not a computer user, so don’t get what you mean. We’re not allowed to talk about it, or you dislike it and it’s negative? Don’t want to get banned for suggesting something helpful, but it seems like that would make the game a lot easier so I was putting it out there. Keys are already bound on console, that’s all I meant.

weird but now I can’t find the link where gemsofwar helpcenter had mentoned that we’re unable to discuss hotkeys for PC aka 3rd party soft, idk maybe Im hallucinating .

Anyway, back 2 2022: Hotkeys for PC

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t mean third party. I meant that the game should have a key bound as standard, like consoles do. I get that third party stuff is banned. Just don’t get why the game doesn’t have it’s own shortcuts for ease of use and accessibility.

1 Like