[UPDATED RECRUITMENT] Order of Bastet Guild - Looking to give stray cats a home!

Givin’ a bump-up.

Order of Bastet has 6 openings.

Drop a line here with what you’re level is, the status of your Kingdoms, what you’re looking for in a Guild and what you feel you can contribute as far as Seals/Gold/etc

We’re very active and very social, so Discord is among our requirements moving forward.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OofB/discussions/2/142261352658672380/

Still on the hunt for stray cats looking for a home.

hello im a somewhat new guy been playing for 1 week and im at lvl 38 now have a lot of fun playing it and play it everyday min after work for bout an hour im looking for a active guild with somewhat of support so i might be able to get some questions answered

Hi, fml. Sorry for delay.

Do you have or are you willing to get Discord?

Bumping this up… Looking to give a home to some stray cats, gang!

Order of Bastet is Recruiting! 3 Tasks/20K+ Seals. Reqs: 750S/150K/Discord

Hi what do u mean with discord as Long as Theres a good Backup from the guild with information and stuff i dont think anything should be a Problem i looked through my Profile Just now and in can Make Up to 200 guild Points daily and Well the gold would be a Little Bit of a Problem i Just baught an armor today so Cash will flow faster but i still have to purchase alot

-------- Originalnachricht --------

Discord is our main means of communication, fml.

We do have some who have Steam as well, and I would typically add those individuals to our Steam Group. But, not everyone has the game through Steam.

I’m actually feeling pretty confident that we’ll have our Guild full by the time you find this message.

My apologies if time had been wasted, but I do thank you for responding and wish you luck finding a Guild

Bumping us up.

I’ve got 2 openings at the moment.

Order of Bastet is Recruiting! 3 Tasks/20K+ Seals. Reqs: 750S/150K/Discord/GW Optional
Level 50+. Kingdoms Unlocked - Magics = lvl 10/Others = lvl 5+ (PREFERRED)

Bumping. We’ve currently got two openings. Respond here, in PM to me, and/or look for me in-game.

My game name: Chy’tara

Hey again, gang.

I’ve got 4 openings to fill, so giving another bump.

We’ve been consistently close to getting 40K for the last number of weeks; ranging btw 35K and 39K.

Looking for those who have Discord, are active and social, but can meet or exceed our reqs of 150K Gold & 750 Seals.

Hey,

I would like to join your guild. I´m Level 287, all my Kingdoms are lvl 10, I have discord and I can fulfill the weekly requirements easily.
My Invitecode is: TROM

Trom… You still interested?

I’d left you mail as well.

Seems the spot I was hoping to save ended up being a no-go. Didn’t turn out. Shrug

Trom, I’ve gotta’ go for the night. It’s 12:15 AM where I am.

I’ll look in again in the morning, before I go to work

Grunts then FUgg! Dayum, I’m brainy! LOL INCOMING INVITE!!

Bumping. 4 openings at this time.

Grreeetings again, one and all!

Still a few openings in Order of Bastet. Leave word here with your invite code and what you feel you may be able to contribute, or leave me a PM. I can also be found in game as “Chy’tara”.

3 openings at the moment, one and all!!

3 warm spots by the fire for 3 stray cats in need of a home!! :wink:

Leave word here or in PM, including your invite code

I got 1 spot open for any stray cat looking to hunt with the Order of Bastet and Children of Ra! :slight_smile:

CURRENTLY FULL

Please keep a look out. That may change. :slight_smile:

Alright, gang!!!

I’ve got 2 openings in Order of Bastet at this time!!

Looking to give 2 stray cats a warm, caring and twisted home!

Send word here or to me in PM with your invite code as well as what you’re looking for in a Guild, what you can contribute, etc

Lady Kendra/Chy’tara

Order of Bastet has open spots and is recruiting again! Our fearless leader Chy’tara is out this week, so I am unable to edit the original post with the most recent guild status screenshot, but what’s there is just a couple weeks out of date, so it’s not too far off (all our statues are past lvl 90 now and closing in on the coveted lvl 100).

See the original thread post for our min reqs.

What we can offer those who join:

• At least 3 tasks fully completed per week (sometimes more, but not guaranteed).
  • At least 20k seals per week (sometimes 40k, but not guaranteed).
  • A relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with an active Discord community who is eager to help.
  • No pressure to perform. If real life is getting in the way of our modest mins, just let us know and it’s all good.

If you’re over level 100, have all Magic kingdoms to 10, and can meet the 150k/750s/0t minimums, send your invite code to me over PM!

For this week only, please PM me and not Chy’tara, who is out this week and not online. Thanks!

– VirtualMaestro (Fantasm in-game)

1 Like