[UPDATED RECRUITMENT] Order of Bastet Guild - Looking to give stray cats a home!

Bumping!

We’ve currently got 4 openings, one and all!!

Order of Bastet’s looking to give a home to some lvl 50+ individuals who are relatively well-established as far as game/troop knowledge, seasoning, etc. We need at least some who can help teach the cubs and help them get stronger.

As you may see, we do now have a Gold Minimum as well as our Seals minimum.

Anyone interested can inquire here or in PM and I can take your Invite Code there.

Now 3 openings for Order of Bastet.

I would like to join your guild. I am level 100 and I think i can handle the weekly requirements :slight_smile:
My invite code is SENTY

Hi, Sentry.

I’m on my way to work right now, but I’ll be back around in about eight hours.

I’ll look forward to seeing you then and we can talk a bit.

Lady Kendra/Lysana

Nice. I live in Finland and 8 hours from your mail was sent i am most
likely sleeping. But i look forward to chat with you

19.1.2017 16.20 “Lady_Kendra” gemsofwar@discoursemail.com kirjoitti:

Lady_Kendra http://community.gemsofwar.com/users/lady_kendra
January 19

Hi, Sentry.

I’m on my way to work right now, but I’ll be back around in about eight
hours.

I’ll look forward to seeing you then and we can talk a bit.

Lady Kendra/Lysana

Hi, Sentry!!

It’s now 6 PM Mountain Standard time… Or, if you think of the GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), we’re GMT -7.

Finland… I guess, by what I’d seen on this site, it’s about 1:12 AM.

While you wait, I would encourage you to read up on our Guild Policies and Expectations:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OofB/discussions/2/142261352658672380/

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

I have read the expectations and minimum requirements and they seem to be fair. I am casual player who tries to log in everyday but not necessarily do anything everyday. Every week I personally try to hit rank 1 on ranked and depending on weekly event I try to get champion reward at least. I presume that accumulates enough gold and seals to contribute for the guild. My empire is not completely build. I look forward to be part in active group with nice people and cooperation. It’s 06:30am so I am not yet at my sharpest :slight_smile:

Ahhhhh! I can completely understand! I’m not yet my “self” until I’ve had my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Well… :slight_smile: 750 Seals and 50K Gold per week, the majority in our guild is a very reasonable expectation.

Your empire not completely built… Your Kingdoms are at least lvl 5, I trust? With the Magics specifically at 10? Those would be: Karakoth, Zhul’kari, Darkstone, and Blighted Lands

I’m not sure what classification "Champion Reward would entail as far as weekly events go, but we regularly can get 20K seals for the Guild every week, and we are right now able to complete two Task colors per week. :smile:

If you’re in the Global Chat right now, I can fling you the invite. :slight_smile:

omw to global chat. I am on global(002 ) if that ever changes. There seem to be option to change it manually at least. never tried does it work

Level 187 looking for a guild that is reasonably active.

invite code is KARIN_4

Hi, Karin. Sent you a PM.

Bumpity-bump…

Grreeetings, all!!

Order of Bastet’s got four openings at this time. Anyone seeking a home, please post your interest here or in PM to me with what you can bring to the Guild and what you’re looking for, as well as your INVITE CODE.

1 Like

Bumping again, gang!!

Order of Bastet’s got an opening again, and we’re looking for someone who’s reasonably well-established as far as Kingdoms go, able to meet OR exceed Guild minimums of 50K Gold/Week and 750 Seals/Week.

Preference given to those who are keen on being part of a very active and social Guild.

We regularly get between 30K and 35K seals, can get 3 Tasks done per week, and have Discord Chat as well as Steam Group and FB Group.

Leave word here including what you can give to a Guild, your Invite Code, and what other means of communication you have if applicable.

im 280, all kingdoms lvl10, casually regular older player looking for a guild.
inv code is FREEMAN_20

Hey there, Freeman!

I’m on my way to work at the time I type this, but I’ll be back home about 3:00 PM Mountain Standard time and I’ll give you the spot when I get in.

Lady Kendra/Lysana

That will close our spots available for the week, laddles and germs. :slight_smile:

Please keep your eyeballs open in the coming weeks. We may have more openings then.

Take care.

Lady Kendra/Lysana

Bumping us up…

Order of Bastet has openings at this time.

Prefer at least one who is level 50 or higher and/or has Kingdoms at 5+ with Magics specifically at 10. As has been stated, our Minimums to meet OR exceed are 750 Seals/Week and 100K Gold/Week. No minimums, limits, or ceiling on Trophies.

As well, having Discord or a willingness to get Discord and/or Steam ID would also be appreciated.

If you are interested in joining us or have further questions, please leave word here or PM me. Please include details of what you feel you can contribute to a Guild and what you’re looking for in a Guild. You may also find me in-game under the ID of Chy’tara.

Thanks and have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat day. :smile_cat:

Lady Kendra/Lysana/Chy’tara

Hello Lady Kendra, am Very interested in joining your fine guild, and have no problem with your requirements. Am Level 69, have 10 kingdoms and am Very active. Invite Code is OLDSCHOOL

thank you for your time
:slight_smile:
Robert/OldSchool

Still have two openings available!!

Any stray cats looking for a home with a very active and purrrr-fectly social Guild, we’ve got a Home for you.

Looking for two who can meet or exceed 750 Seals/Week and 100K Gold/Week.

We’re currently Level 141, Rank 242, but to us… Rank and status and being “top dog” aren’t as important as the people who come to join us, be part of a Pride… a team working together to have a good experience and fun within the game.

We have Discord as our main means of communication, as well as Steam Group and FB.

Please leave a short response of interest, including what you feel you can contribute, the status of your Kingdoms, and your INVITE CODE.