Wann soll denn das Update erscheinen ? Habe keine Antwort darauf gefunden.
Liebe Grüße ![]()
Wann soll denn das Update erscheinen ? Habe keine Antwort darauf gefunden.
Liebe Grüße ![]()
Maybe next week but could be the following week as well.
Only a few days left now, before it should get released. No more tower of doom pain.
Def going to do it during vault week. They dont learn lessons
Jeto has posted about the possibility of it being released today in the 9.4 patch notes thread. That’s where I’m going to watch for news about it.
I can’t wait for the new PvP and opponents. I want to be able to fight the strongest teams to get more VPs more often, I rarely see any 90pts as it is.
Hi @Jeto
Is there any forecast on when the update will come out? Any chance of it being this week?
Cheers!